Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone seen/stanced the new-new minis?

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• Not new new but there's loads of new ones around on here...Have you seen the new rally mini? I so want to see a car done up rally style but with good lows/fitment

Comment

• Minus those dodgey bonnet lights

Comment

• They did the Dakar Rally with one - can't remember what it placed, but I was impressed. Pretty gruelling stuff, I know.
          Have followed the Baja 1000 as a/in a support vehicle and would not like to do the same in the SAHARA of all places.

Pretty sure lows/fitment defeats the whole purpose of a rally car? xD Dad rallies, so if I ever get my paws on a scrapper I'll give it a go?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• that's exactly what I thought when I saw it hah If they were in front of the grill attached to that bar part it would be wicket. I also don't like the wing or how the front lip comes out so far but overall it looks mean

Comment

• personally am a lover of bonnet mounted lights <: especially on landrovers.

we need a stanced 110.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                They did the Dakar Rally with one - can't remember what it placed, but I was impressed. Pretty gruelling stuff, I know.
                Have followed the Baja 1000 as a/in a support vehicle and would not like to do the same in the SAHARA of all places.

Pretty sure lows/fitment defeats the whole purpose of a rally car? xD Dad rallies, so if I ever get my paws on a scrapper I'll give it a go?
                It would defeat the purpose, I don't mean a rally car lowered, I mean a road car rally style with lows

Comment

• there you go

I first took a picture of this about ten years ago in a friends barn, it's funny how things come around eh? :) My friends name is Steve Dyer

Comment

• Aaah well that makes a lot more sense! EG: the WRX edition of the impreza?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                      +10 points if you can find a cleaned one too, but thats awesome.

EDIT: just remembered i know of a blue 90 on bags..

RT changes lives.

Comment

• yeah or a focus since you don't see many real low and are common rally stz

Comment

• cleaned?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                            cleaned?
                            not so ratty <:

RT changes lives.

Comment

• "With an 800-horse blown Cleveland, this beast runs 8.57 at 156 MPH in the quarter-mile." Floats my boat :) http://www.chromjuwelen.com/images/stories/Februar_08/Defender/la

Not much poke lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                                not so ratty <:
                                Ohhh, I will not be trying for the extra 10 points

Comment

Working...
                                X