• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lulz
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/bmw-635csi-aut...item19c6a451c4 might go see this tomorrow, what ya'll think? asked for teh MOT details again so I can check it isn't another epic failure list.

Comment

• Jelly in t-minus 6d 22h

So funny, I realised I nearly got a loan for one of these from a dealer when I was looking for my first car, decision fail/no loan win

Comment

• If I go to see it tomorrow, I'll try drive away in it tomorrow...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            Your boss maybe, I duno?
            a knobend lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              If I go to see it tomorrow, I'll try drive away in it tomorrow...
              Is that you bidding on it then? Otherwise that shit's binding and I would throttle the owner if I had that bid...

**** cunts that have no reserve auctions then end it or put that stupid comment "advertised elsewhere so have the right to remove". Bullshit cunt if you think that you should have a classified, no reserve is bought as soon as someone bids.

Problem wheel hunt brain?

Comment

• Not the best colour tbh. Might need the purchase price spending on it again, i always stand by the fact 'you get what you pay for'.
                -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                  Is that you bidding on it then? Otherwise that shit's binding and I would throttle the owner if I had that bid...

**** cunts that have no reserve auctions then end it or put that stupid comment "advertised elsewhere so have the right to remove". Bullshit cunt if you think that you should have a classified, no reserve is bought as soon as someone bids.

Problem wheel hunt brain?
                  Dont call me a cunt, cunt.
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• You did that? I can't believe it. If they complained you'd have to give it to them coz it's legally binding ya know

Comment

• I'm not expecting anything decent, but i'd rather buy cheap and replace parts than buy more expensive and still have to replace the parts.

I've not bidded yet, it was up for the last two weeks at 1150, so trying to get hold of the old MOTs of it and pictures of the wings then I might pop up and depending on what I see offer like 800.

Comment

• In other news, the mens upstairs toilet has a toilet seat again. Thank fuck.

Comment

• Sitting down to pee must be a bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                            You did that? I can't believe it. If they complained you'd have to give it to them coz it's legally binding ya know
                            What if the car got stolen? Or smashed up/on fire?
                            -SW|UK-

Comment

• Ive spent the whole day on youtube playing F64's o'dear!

Comment

• Sitting down is the way forwards. You should try it.

Comment

Working...
                                X