Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those could look good if done right though. Josh, so do you have the rubber spring seats and coilover springs or do you have the coilover adjusters? If you take either out you'll get a little more lows, what coils do you have?

Comment

• Your talking a diffrent language to me :S

Ive got AP coilovers.

Comment

• Your rear springs usually sit on adjusters and platforms. Taking these out and just running the spring on its own will give you id say 15mm extra drop.
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Sweet

Comment

• Just seen this on another forum...

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshbm View Post
              Just seen this on another forum...

Swear he drove a Gt3

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Also, you heard tha Ryan Dunn was over twice the legal drink drive limit?
              Really, swear its gonna take 3-4 weeks to find out,

Comment

• I will have one of these one day. Anyone remember seeing a pic of one fully murdered out, on the floor with the crash bars up front too? Fooly seck.
                -SW|UK-
                Education - Knowledge - Power
                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• I like the hot rod that pops up when you click the link

But that car has some wide ass wheels on it...

Comment

• Sky News delivers breaking news, headlines and top stories from business, politics, entertainment and more in the UK and worldwide.

views...?

Comment

• I don't fell any sympathy for the burgler, trust me if you break into my house or even step on my property with the intention of stealing/wreaking my shit you will get it. Was the guy supposed to ask if the burgler was there to steal or hurt them first? pfft

Comment

• Exactly my view! but some of the comments are laughable, "burglars have rights too" yeah to stfu while i kick the crap outa them and thats it!

Comment

• It is out now,

Ryan Dunn was more than twice over the legal drink drive limit when he was killed in a car crash on Monday.

Police have confirmed that the 34-year old's blood alcohol level was at .196 at the time of the accident, more than double the legal limit of 0.8.

Except, 0.8 is more than 0.196 lol

Comment

• Old news is old, they've had the funeral already

Comment

• I was ignoring your shit conversation since then and carried on with what I was saying lol

I've been with a professional photographer today at a studio shooting a Matra 1968 MS7 and one with a Cosworth V8, Stewart, one off from the South Africa race in a rattle canned green and shortened nosecone.

Comment

Working...
                              X