X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought your Dad was cool ?

Comment

• Apparantly not.

Its the fact that the car is about 2feet higher standard than it is now ha. And the sump guard is too low.

Im not shedding £500 for an alu sump guard that fits tighter.

Comment

• Get your weld on?

Comment

• Its your car aint it? tell him to run & jump then post the pictures of his response

Comment

• Harv, show your dad this site, problem over Also I hope you realise you cant get the wheels your getting and raise the car. Cancel the wheels and put your standard suspension in if that's the case, he's just jelly

Comment

• Ive already paid half.

Gunna have to get some stretch on the rubber, otherwise i wont be able to turn?

The roads around her are shot to bits also.

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                The roads around her are shot to bits also.
                First sign of weakness, excuses for not going lowwer lol

Comment

• lol then he owns the interior you own the suspension etc...you won't need much stretch but there will be a bit. There'll be no problems turning trust me. Your gonna need to lower it more if anything or you'll just be another

Comment

• Raise it if you have to keep him happy for now, can't guess how it is going to sit on the new wheels til they arrive though.

Gona look sick. Even though I have no idea what is ordered.

Oh, and, I'm selling my D2s with external nitrogen canisters etc. £600 if anyone wants em.

Comment

• Ive had chassis mount floor multiple times, and my car isnt low enough yet. Ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                        Oh, and, I'm selling my D2s with external nitrogen canisters etc. £600 if anyone wants em.
                        Coilys, why?

Comment

• They won't add £600 to sale price

Comment

• He's got two sets Josh, bastard. I just found some 40mm lowering springs for my silvia, think I'm gonna get them even though I despise lowering springs, they're way better condition than my standards so is an upgrade for now. BAM.

Comment

• Lowering springs minus 1 coil

Comment

• Oh man, my Mum just posted this on Facebook from the caffe. Needless to say I am very hungry now.

Comment

Working...
                                X