X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is what I pretty much do^ *click

Comment

• Haha, well I've decided if I can get 2 templates made up in the next hour I'll treat myself to the rest of the afternoon watching more River Monsters.

Comment

• Did you talk to your mate about yahoo.jp wheel shipping?

Comment

• I'm seeing him tonight so will ask

Comment

• Weked. Man looking for wheels is exhausting

Comment

• Too right, specially once you get searching in other languages. I'm painfully bored now, done a good couple of hours work today. Should be fiiiine to switch on Youtoob and watch some shiz.

Comment

• What's up with breakers over here, you have to search parts by reg? Idiots

Comment

• I **** the golf, mk5 is coming back ha.
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Im confused?

at which point did you have a mk5?

Comment

• mx5'

Also i just paided 1200ish for the gti with 100mm declared and wheels but i hope ill get it back minus 100 odd quid for one days insurance lol

i pay £122 a month for the mx5 no mods, need to fix it though because im with my mum and shes crashed 3 times since the last time and it's just raping me. I've got qoutes for 1100 with all mods declared on mx5
                      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                        Weked. Man looking for wheels is exhausting
                        i soo agree with this, i get so bored, and once ive bought a set, i still keep looking for others.

Comment

• Im in the same boat with wheels i bought new ones that havnt even been fitted and im looking for others...

Comment

• lol I purposely avoid looking at ebay or anywhere after buying, usually something pops up cheaper or better...on that note I missed out on some wheels yesterday coz my internets were too slow

Comment

• Theres nothing that takes my fancy on yahoo.jp I can find. Where are all the 9J meshies.

Comment

• My dad wants me to raise my car, cause 'its not made to be this low'

The sump guard is about an inch off the ground, and yet my car still has 4x4 status.

Comment

Working...
                                X