Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at your sig I'm baffled as to how you can get more lows or poke?

Comment

• Proper lows, new wheels obv, maybe some decent stance. And bumpers finally painted
      Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
        photos look so good
        white is also so good
        Chears fella Your new wheels look sweeeeet from the teasers.

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
        Haha, the only lens I ever use now
        It'll be mine now!

Comment

• FFS, lights just gone in my office, it was already just 1 bulb so now I'm sat in near darkness as the healthy and safety gods forbid me from climbing on my chair / desk to change it.

Comment

• haha fuck the H&S officers, it's the same here, they have to get someone in to change them and they move all the desks, use a a-frame ladder when the desk is probably safer! wtf? Just change it and deny it was out all together

I'll show ya at the meet Jorge, I'm talking mm's here not a great deal but noticeable to me. It's sitting where the wheel protecting part of the tyre is at the moment, no rubbing at all, but with my new spacers it might have to come back up to how it is in my sig depending on how much I can rape the arches

Comment

• I quite like the dark, people keep thinking my office is empty and walking past lol

Yeah, I wan't to get mine sitting tyre wise the same as your sig, can't get the same poke without thinner tyres so can't wait to see them at the meet.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFztjgfDWDA&feature=feedf"]YouTube - Cat Laser Bowling[/ame]

I can't stop laughing

Comment

• Thats brilliant haha,
                  gotta try that with the dog tonight..

Comment

• I'm gona try it with my rats tonight lol they chase after shoe laces and other toys like cats, so I think I could take em bowling.

Comment

• That's fucking genius!

Comment

• Didn't work with my rats

Comment

• did you video it 'not working'?

My dog seems to be limping now,

he ran into a wall before i even tried the bowling part.

Comment

• When my mums mental dog was an even more mental puppy it used to go bat shit crazy for the lazer pen. Then it'd carry on looking for the red dot for at least half an hour afterwards.

Cats are better though.

Comment

• Cats > Dogs

can't wait to get my own place so I can buy a cat lol

Comment

• Meet Ella, cat's are awesome! Plus, she's grown up with a set of BBS's on the floor, a recaro pole position and takata harness - scene cat ftw.
                                SimonF. UK to straya emigrant.

Current: Aus Silvia S13
                                Previous; UK Civic DX, B16A conversion, fitted - sold and written off by new owner

Comment

Working...
                                X