Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yours is a 323 though Josh, which makes it at least 2 years older than mine, and mine has the full fat 3 litre engine.

Comment

• It really wouldnt bother me if someone claims they did all the work, aslong as the cars gone and the moneys in my back pocket then im happy. I dont get that sentimentally attached to cars, sure its a sad day when your pride and joy gets driven away and you know it might not get looked after aswel as you had, but you can always build another one.
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
        Yours is a 323 though Josh, which makes it at least 2 years older than mine, and mine has the full fat 3 litre engine.
        Isnt yours a sport too? I thought black rubbers instead of chrome around windows means its a sport?
        -SW|UK-

Comment

• Seeing as none of my past cars are on the road now, and my last 306 which really was my pride and joy was written off within 30miles you've just gotta forget about the car once it is sold. It is just metal, easily replicated or replaced if you want to.

Yep, and the big fancy seats, skirts, both bumpers etc. a 323 silver SE vs a black 330 sport is no fair comparison. Like saying a Saxo VTS is the same as a Saxo 1.1.

Comment

• Yours a 330 then? even so i still think 5k is the MAX youd get, you have to remember with it as modded as it is, your buyers reduce by loads!

Comment

• Yep, I couldn't live with it if it wasn't. Everytime I saw a 330 on the road if I had a 325 I'd just regret it. Biggest engines will only ever do.

Comment

• Big fancy seats that don't work mind you...

I'm in the same frame of mind, as long as the cash is in my pocket, give a fuck what the new owner does. In reality you probably won't like anything else they do anyway. Modified cars are different to selling a standard car, no one can say "but these one's are selling for this much" coz it's one of a kind and has many extras that may not be seen anywhere else. Custom car = custom price in most cases

Comment

• One does, I think I know what it is. I'll sort it out tonight, I think I've disconnected it when I was hoovering underneath it. Realised it stopped working when I cleaned it the other week/month.

Yeah and mods can add value if it is done right. If someone wants the car just as you have it they'll pay the little extra if it saves getting their hands dirty.

Comment

• Very true points, so heres another...

YOUR BOTH GAY IF YOU SELL UP!

Comment

• Lol. So selling up to get a handbag car = x10000000 geh's

Comment

• You're*

Only because of the group you just joined on Facebook. "If you can't win an argument, correct their grammar instead."

haha

Comment

You're*

Only because of the group you just joined on Facebook. "If you can't win an argument, correct their grammar instead."

haha
                          I saw you put "You're*" and thought is he serious! i just joined a group about that! lol

But you admitted to stalking me so its cool.

Seriously though man, you dont want that hairdressers car do you!?

Comment

• It was on my newsfeed. I've wanted a hairdressers car since before I got my Saxo, like 2 1/2 years ago now. It is time to bite the bullet for one.

Comment

• 5k will get you a bangtidy e39 530d m-sport
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

It was on my newsfeed. I've wanted a hairdressers car since before I got my Saxo, like 2 1/2 years ago now. It is time to bite the bullet for one.
                                Yeah yeah stalker...

Dude, walk up to the nearest person and ask them to punch you in the face and knock some sense into! Really!? A poofy looking mx5??

Comment

Working...
                                X