Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get a 5 Jorge, they're cool cars but so uninspiring..

What tailpipe design should I get for the 36?

Comment

• (.)(.)

Comment

• I'm just after a car I can drive on teh weekends and holidays that is a bit more fun without going down the old Nissan route or get something Honda and FWD. I'm a sucker for soft tops too.

Twin pipes, inward rolled, slightly offset with a straight cut.

Comment

• Pics I need pictors!!
          Hayden are you trying to say I should have booby pipes? <3

Comment

• Old Nissan > Hairdresser bandwagon

Originally posted by DopeStep View Post
            Pics I need pictors!!
            Hayden are you trying to say I should have booby pipes? <3
            Definitely nice lil 2inch straight through babies

Comment

• Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1992 NISSAN 300 ZX / FAIRLADY TWIN TURBO 800 BHP at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products.

Comment

• I know what your saying about the 5, it'll be sweet for the summer. They're just a bit 'meh' to drive. I think anyway..

Comment

• I wish i could fit properly in little 2-seaters
                  -SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Fuck that reads wrong no matter how you look at it

Comment

• Fuck yes on the 300!

So I need 2 inch straight through breast pipes? Ok I'll go ask my exhaust guy right now. Thanks Hayden!

Comment

• I was kinda surprised by them, Sketchs MX5 which was at the last meet with us caught me right out. The 1.8s are much quicker accelerating than I thought. Those Icons have 140bhp and an LSD though, at 1050kg they are very nimble cars.

My VTS had about 120bhp in 850kg and that was easily quicker than the 240bhp BMW.

Comment

• Don't forget the nipples!

Comment

• Alright peeps,

Reading above, sorry Jorge ive gotta agree 5k is silly! i picked mine up for alot less! ive seen ok milaged 46's sell for between 1-2k.

If it was my car id price it at say £4200 ono and be willing to drop to £3900?

Comment

• I dont think it comes down to what the current market is. Its what the owner wants for the car, what the owner has spent and time put in and what the buyer is willing to pay for it.
                              -SW|UK-
                              Education - Knowledge - Power
                              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                                I dont think it comes down to what the current market is. Its what the owner wants for the car, what the owner has spent and time put in and what the buyer is willing to pay for it.
                                There is also that, but unless you have a buyer willing to pay your stuck with a car untill the price drops...depends how quick he wants rid i guess.

Also think about weather you want somebody driving your pride and joy aswell as claiming they did the work. The kid i sold my polo to is doing exactly that untill he tried telling someone who knew me

Comment

Working...
                                X