X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George he would have looked like Carlos Fandango

basically major work would have to be done
    it is possible, but MAJOR arch pulling with some hefty camber would be needed
    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• currently trying to get this guy to get refund a deposit someone has put on his rfx, i want.

I cba to sort my car out sooo much effort to swap wheels over from teddies to stock.
      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Your laziest person i know when it comes to cars! Like serious lazy!

Comment

• ah shup, i don't have anywhere to do it really. thats my excuse - was toying with the idea of p slots just for lolz and stealth then i just sat on my bum being a keyboard warrior wishing i had friends.

Comment

• Did no one look at the link I posted? You're on crack if you think that 9j -19 won't fit, this is an inch more poke than that and it's perfect

You have e-friends Andy, that's all that counts

Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

Comment

• Yeah his arches are paper thin and pulled to shit and i still think he has tooo much pokeage.

i'm more of a "drift" stance than a "stance" stance guy. Yes a poocie.

Comment

• Your set up would've had an inch less poke so would've been damn near flush with some camber...but whatevers

Off tomorrow to get ol Silvia, start at 6:30am, oh god. Will give you a ring on the way back Jorge!

Comment

• the ATS's would only sit in an extra 14mm compared to that, with that much poke hes just asking to get pulled and bye bye car! happened to me with my little polo and that was with 10mm poke! car was impounded and i got a nice fine.
                  The white one just looks ridiculous in my opinion :/

Comment

• saw a nicely done S3 at bluewater earlier

Comment

• Last edited by Anonymoose; 06-12-2011, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post

Every time! I'm sure that's where rotiform go the idea for these

http://www.rotiform.com/products_forged_race_tmb.htm
                        thought i wast the only one

5 days till payday and new tyres

TheTeam JapSpeed Subaru drift car has been STOLEN. This happened earlier tonight. It was taken from the Maxxis Tyres (UK) Stand at the Performance Vauxhall show at Santa Pod.

If you have any information or saw ANYTHING please get in touch with the guys at Japspeep or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Fuck :/
                        Last edited by JonnyBoi; 06-11-2011, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                          saw a nicely done S3 at bluewater earlier

Kids name is Rob, thing is FUCKING fast too, paddle shift too as he is in a wheelchair.

Comment

• Fit car, looked like the wheels had only just been put on it?

Unless tires are cleaned on a daily basis?

Comment

• What an F1 race!!!!!!!!!

All that wait, for that, i dont mid now

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9FLMRf9JEc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9FLMRf9JEc[/ame]

Don't think the guys that stole it thought it would get this much attention, according to DW someone was following it in MK but it left them. Hope the cunts get caught..

flickr
                                Facebook
                                Originally posted by driftsucky
                                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Working...
                                X