X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't make me show you the backhand Rich

Comment

• Haha, where are they in South Yorks then....

Comment

• Anyone wanna buy a splitty?

Comment

• How much Harv? Damn you I just purchased a new motorvehicle!

Jorge, one set is in Shropshire and the other is in Doncaster. Not sure which ones yet. If they will end the auction then no probs I'll get them on Sunday

Comment

• Doncaster is easy to get too, but would probs cost me like £20 in petrol, damn 3L petrols, Shropshire isn't too easy but it depends where.

Comment

• Yeah I'll throw ya a 20 for petty. Will give you a call if it happens anyway, not sure yet I only messaged them today

Comment

• 12k pleeeeeaaaasseeeeeeeeeee.

Comment

• Car tax is due end of this month

Comment

• guess what, ats wont fit. not in a million years. FML. so unhappy
                    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• car im after, the guy is up for a swap for a bug or a ghia, but wont do cash sale.

how fugging stupid.
                      Last edited by sCrapp; 06-09-2011, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• well hes an idiot,

and why wont they fit ajk?

Comment

• they WILL fit, buy them, and I'll have em off you next month lol

Comment

• because they're 9j et -19.

it's over 5cm out the cars arches, rivet arch kits look shit and im not going to get that much out of them, i've already found a replacement. its all good.
                            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• I am dissapoint. Camber. Roll the arches and you'll get at least 20-30mm.

I posted this for Jorge when it was irrellevant but it definitely counts here 10j -20

Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

Comment

• I've tried to tell him he is being gay but he won't listen. I want to buy them just to prove the point.

8J ET0 sits about flush, maybe 1-2mm in from arch (no camber)
                                9J ET0 will poke about 12.5mm more, so about 10/11mm poke, then add the offsets.
                                9J ET-19 30mm poke. Which to me sounds perfect.

A few degrees of camber would easily bring that to 10-15mm, with just a slight stretch they'd fit like a glove. Without even touching the arches.

Comment

Working...
                                X