This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
    backseats work well with your dress sense.
    What, lush? I don't have dress sense bro, I've got like two shirts and one pair of jeans = no options lol

Comment

• And flipflops, on a rainy day.

Comment

• Oh yeah can't forget my jandels, I'm wearing them right now, fo lyfe!

Comment

• What you doing on Sunday Jorge, I'm picking the car up from Bradford, could meet up for some back seat action in the arvo

Comment

• Nothin' at the moment... mmmm Bradford.

Comment

• Hayden jeez man, that just reminds me of the Bangkok tranny prostitute scene in The Hangover part 2. Theres an tastefully modded e36 in it, very funny film.
              -SW|UK-
              Education - Knowledge - Power
              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Haven't seen that one yet, have you seen the new Lynx ad with Kelly Brook? Lil bmw love going on there too

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cBwQ5JmQW4"]YouTube - ‪Lynx Excite PR Shoot BTS Maxim FINAL.mp4‬‏[/ame]

This ones better though

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnvjqjG7ezU"]YouTube - ‪Kelly Brook - Making of Lynx Excite: Fallen Angel Ad‬‏[/ame]
                Last edited by Anonymoose; 06-09-2011, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• Morning people! went and see my car yesterday...

Comment

• Their marketing works, I'm off to buy some Lynx Excite afterwork now.

Comment

• Oh, and more for my ego,

Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. It's where your interests connect you with your people.

This is the best looking e46 around I think. Had my eyes on it for a looong time now.

Comment

• Was that before your style 5's? That the barn that got ripped down that you were on about? Does look mean, the barn, car sucks

Comment

• Yeah that was like a year ago now when the coilovers first went on ! I'm so gutted its been ripped down. Barn was perfect. Cunts.

Comment

• Did you talk to your mate about shipping from Japan?

Comment

• Ah balls, no sorry and he's just gone off to Le Mans now for the weekend.

Comment

• Kelly Brook <3

raining

Comment

Working...
                                X