Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would one dress a cut/graze that is way too big for a plaster? Anyone on my Facebook will know why.

I thought maybe, tissues and masking tape?

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
      i had a browse on the cleaned uk forum and iv decided im not going to go, not worth the hour drive
      im going to leave it at that ahah
      is it going to be that shit ?, if so then i'll think i'll take a miss

Comment

• Right, so had a meeting with the local councillors and police about the state of affairs that currently is Cheltenham Cruise. Its a mess. But they're looking into relocating it into a once a month jobbie at Cheltenham Racecourse.

The plan hopefully, is once the races are out of the way, to hold a one off charity shindig at the racecourse and see how it goes... We've been told once the dates arrangfed with local police etc we have free reign of organising and publicity

So I'm throwing this out there if any of the Lowlife locals etc want to make the trip over to Cheltenham, probably may time, then your more than welcome, would be nice to actually have some decent cars turn up :P
        Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• I'll have a chat with Zi, as ben is too busy to organise anything at the moment. But would be awesome to have a chilled location!

Comment

• Its still going to be a 'Fast car' type cruise, so expect a lot of crap, but the last one I went to in Bristol there were a dozen or so really nice rides (out of a couple hundred...)

Comment

• The cruise scene isn't really our type of thing if I'm honest. But I wouldn't mind popping along to see whats about!

Comment

• I completely know what you mean, I only go if theres nothing better to do, and you've got to love the chavs 'that must be on air' to any car with just lowering springs lmao

Comment

• With me it's "Mate dat is well low, how do u get ova speedhumps. That is too low!" A- Speedhumps are the least of my worries and B- ITS NOT LOW ENOUGH!

Comment

• Cruises are funny, not been to any since I've got the car fully set up. The amount of shit that just seems to appear from nowhere amazes me.

Comment

• Just been asked to photograph a Diablo !

Comment

• Lucky bastard!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          Lucky bastard!!

Can't wait !

Comment

• I has new lens ya.

DSC_0009 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

DSC_0002 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Comment

• Oh the white looks awesome

Comment

• trying to talk my wife into a trip to the UK for our next big vacation
                                1st stop Guinness factory
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X