• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Andy just craves attention...

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• fuck you evans. fuck you.

finally get wheels this weekend, fuck yeah
      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• That hurts man, also why are you calling me by my surname?

So yeah these wheels, you actually going to buy them or in the words of Scene pussy out?

flickr
        Facebook
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• im not going to pussy out, it just if i can afford to eat or not.

9j -19et. whos the pussy running 7j's <3

and in answer to your question
          there is mike clarke and yourself, so i refer to you by your surnames

who am i kidding i cant keep a secrete on my own car,
          yummmmmy.

Edit: removed my spamming nature
          Last edited by ajk; 06-07-2011, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Oh my!

Your reasoning behind the surnames is acceptable. But picking on me due to inadequate width wheels is not

When you get them a shoot is in order, but I'll actually edit/post them this time.

flickr
            Facebook

Comment

• I'll have fucking 9j classics before you Andy. Got anymore pics of that wagon?

Comment

• I dont trust you.

do you have any quick snaps even shit ones of my teddies, the only ones i've got is harvs slight side on, id quite like one just before i say bye to them forever

Comment

• andy will own everyone with these <3
                  so yeah, dont pussy out
                  L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• shut it hayden, i don't earn 50k like you. they're coming unless hes sold them in the last week.

Comment

• a guy with a silver e46 estate picked some up the other day i heard...

Comment

• oh and just to add the guy won best wheels at ed38 with those a few years back so theyre pretty damn special

Comment

• I've only got that pic I put up boe, one more exactly the same but only showing half your car

Comment

• stop trying to boost your post count noob.just because i've over taken you :P yes. i am that sad.

not special as you though joshy

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
                              oh and just to add the guy won best wheels at ed38 with those a few years back so theyre pretty damn special
                              Ryan Stanton with white Mk2?
                              -SW|UK-
                              Education - Knowledge - Power
                              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X