X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real? It would be a set of wheels... And fark yeah for meshies

Comment

• Well they used to import wheels all the time with the cars they bought over at his work (jap breakers) but have stopped doing that recently.

I'm love meshies. So bad.

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r77177986 one day, maybe.

Comment

• Can you have a word with him? I'm 10000% keen

Also just yesterday I saw a nearly exact set of those for around £500, no one bid

Comment

• Ah no way? Remember what they were listed under?

He said he can ship stuff over but it'll cost a few quid more.

Comment

• Ahh nope, I delete all my history and thinking about it they were 4x114.3 anyways. Such a hard site to navigate

Like how much? I've had a quote or two but surely he'll be cheaper since your buddies. Just tell him to throw em in with yours

Comment

• I'll have a chat over the weekend.. its more his work than him so its bit of a favor helping me too.

Takes like 8 weeks on a boat though, how much you been quoted so far?

Comment

• Not telling Too much though

Comment

• Ah no worries, genuinely wondered what it would cost compared to what it'll cost me.

Those wheels then on ebay. tell me more. I want to search completed listings lol

Comment

• Na they were on yahoo.jp

Soooo many sweet wheels there, I'd love to import a fuck ton

Comment

• I said this to my mate, theres a HUGE gap in the market for them. You'd make a killing on em. If you had a connection there, buy like 20 sets and ship them at once in a container.

Comment

• Glad im not the only one looking at Jap cars for the next car lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshbm View Post
                          Glad im not the only one looking at Jap cars for the next car lol
                          Once you go jap you'l never go back

Comment

• ive been lookign jap too, but id die when im told insureance quotes]

wouldnt mind an Z3 either atm

Also anychance we can have a sub forum for UK's members rides, theres too many popping up and it cant find things.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                              Also anychance we can have a sub forum for UK's members rides, theres too many popping up and it cant find things.
                              We need this, too many random threads..

Also, Jap all the way.

flickr
                              Facebook
                              Originally posted by driftsucky
                              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• ..or make the uk Members ride thread a sticky?
                                -SW|UK-
                                Education - Knowledge - Power
                                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Working...
                                X