Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is just a Worthersee special, I think, prior to the release of the more tame A1 Quattro with the Golf GTI engine.

Comment

• Yer, its not being put into production is it, Just like the Golf GtiW12 that was made for Worthersee.

Comment

• Mornin ladies, yesterday after a long 12hours I've officially moved, last thing being catching the train to go pick my car up and finding that I need an intense ramp system to get it in my drive only took half an hour of move, reposition wood, move, swap wood round etc x1000000

Been busy round here eh

Comment

• I wouldve thought a man of your calibre knows that a house choice is will always come down to whether the car will get on the drive - fuck the lovely south facing rear garden
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• So is that 30minutes every time the car wants taking out?

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
              I wouldve thought a man of your calibre knows that a house choice is will always come down to whether the car will get on the drive - fuck the lovely south facing rear garden
              Funny thing is, the drive is shit and we do have a all day sunned garden

I liked the idea of a drive where I had to use ramps. No mother fuckers taking my shit.

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              So is that 30minutes every time the car wants taking out?
              When I get these ramps all nailed together etc I'll be able to throw em down and go, but last night, yeah was cunt

Comment

• I'll give you £200 for the wheels.

Comment

• Ok, they've still got good 225 50 16's on em, no curb marks or anything and all have badges. Good looking oem wheels imo.

You cunts booked shit or what?

On a side note, we'll be having a house warming if you guys are keen for a drink or ten in the next couple of weeks, I'll also be an old fulla on the 5th

Comment

• How old / where ?

I bought my bank card to work today, so will do it on my lunch break.

Comment

• About to give my Golf its first wash since I got it. Not sure it's actually worth it.

Congrats on the new house with shit driveway.

Comment

• Grandpa steez, hopefully getting my cane and 200 break mobility scooter

At my place in surrey

Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
                        About to give my Golf its first wash since I got it. Not sure it's actually worth it.

Congrats on the new house with shit driveway.
                        lol it's the perfect colour for your motivation levels

Cheers it's how I roll

Comment

• I still havnt booked mine cause my epic lack of £££ atm

Screwing on the driveway! Id be digging it up to make sure i didnt scrape!

Comment

• at the start of the month lol, guess we'll see you some other time then haha

Yeah I've been thinking about how to dig it up without changing it too much but I'd have to jack hammer the footpath, ramps ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                              at the start of the month lol, guess we'll see you some other time then haha

Yeah I've been thinking about how to dig it up without changing it too much but I'd have to jack hammer the footpath, ramps ftw
                              I get paid fortnightly so its all good ill still be cummin!

Comment

• Where do all the noobs that join up after each meet go?

Does 'Andy-the-noob-*****' scare them off?

Comment

Working...
                                X