Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday Josh (scene) and I where messing bout in works car park going sideways.

Sequence of events: turn in right too much - back doesn't go out as soon as wanted - then does facing the now oncoming curb - turn my none powersteering 280 like a hooker struggling to remove her bounds and gags - get air off curb with a rather loud smash of underside wishbone and rad - park up - no visual damage test our tracking omfg my steering wheels is straight no curbing or flat tyres no leaks no tracking out just a straightened wheels

Drifting rockks
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Pretty lucky, was that on the teddys still? Teddys rock.

Comment

• lol Andy, so your steering wheels straight now? Jorge when are the couriers gonna turn up?

Paid for camping yet everyone?

Comment

• Tuesday now,

And I am literally talking to my mates now about booking it, just want to know if to buy for 1 or 2 people now.

See the chop?

Comment

• Yeah man cheers, I've decided I'm gonna do it if weather permits, if not then my number plate goes back on lol It'll look better than the photo shop but like I said I don't really like the look anyway, just trying to make the plate delete work

I don't know about you lot

Comment

• Booked, well, kinda, just have to pay but bought my wallet and left the bank card on the side.

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                You just know my girlfriend appreciates the lecture i gave on why the Citroen DS was a masterpiece in design.
                She's seen the space in the back seat hasn't she

Originally posted by ajk View Post
                I should charge you guys that use the pictures that taken from my amazing driving skills haha
                Still talking about this? At the next meet when you've got your wheels on and take the helper springs out I'll be the first one taking pictures...otherwise your the pic bitch again. Motivation?

Comment

• Just got an email from the dude on ebay about the wing i was buying today...some pleb at his breakers just rammed it with a forklift...WANKER!

Back to searching for a decent second hand oem wing...

Comment

• Shithouse. I was looking at a 240z and it was mint then next time I looked some builders had dropped some shit on it and dented the front wing, window and roof! I'd loose it if it was mine

Comment

• Internets being slow today, has everyone had the friday off for the bank hol

Comment

• Not me, but I'm about to hit the pub for lunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                          Not me, but I'm about to hit the pub for lunch
                          Same here, roll on 5:30 then im spark a big one and chill the fuck out lol

Comment

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13565326 not only too low for Ireland, but riding through London without paying congestion charges, what a G.

Comment

• Just bought these for £100 their brand new and unused made by RPM

Comment

• Well that was fun. Driving out of the supermarket and see a traffic cop coming towards mee, then some blue lights, Find out he has a vosa inspector with him, takes 5 mins looking at my car, said it was very low.. then does the stiffness of suspension test "push it side to side" said it was really stiff, and i just replyed, no not really, bit bouncy sometimes and then they let me go, swear they were gonna do me for my rear tyres and the sticker on my front window.. nope

Comment

Working...
                                X