• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    You're fitting 5s over those Alphards?
    Alphards sold end of October last year,

p.s tyres have just arrived , get em fitted tomorrow

Comment

• Alphards are the best OEM wheels there are

5s on an E36 though is a classic that will always look good. What you doing / done with the 5s?

Comment

• I <3 Alphards but the 5's will look dope too

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          Alphards are the best OEM wheels there are

5s on an E36 though is a classic that will always look good. What you doing / done with the 5s?
          you'll have to see when there on and once ive taken some pics ,

anyone attending Cleaned UK meet in northampton next sunday ?

Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
          I <3 Alphards but the 5's will look dope too
          yh i did love the alphards as no one else had done em and they sat perfect however i always thought they were a tad big so sold em,

yh these 5's i got now should look ok,

ive also got some vette c4 wheels aswell im refurbing atm

Comment

• :O What size vette wheels? PM Me if you want to part with them!!!

Comment

• 17x9.5j all round

don't think im gonna sell them tbh, gonna refurb em and put em on the 36, the fronts are gonna be fun to get sitting right :s

Comment

• Vette wheels are easy to get sitting well, such high offsets let you placeem wherever you like

Comment

• moose, did you gets yours nuts out?

now theres a sentence, you don't hear very often.
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• krish im going cleaned uk andy you coming? anyone from london/west london/bucks area want to ride up in convoy? would be the same as the stanceworks meet in mk but a bit further on?
                    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Is that this Sunday?

Comment

• anyone whos interested heres the details.
                        i didnt go last year so i have no idea how it will be, might see if i can find a show report cos it could either be good with a nice mix of cars, or it could be shite full of saxos with bonnet bras claiming to be 'Hellaflush' or euro haha
                        [click the photobucket link]

L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• I'm thinking the latter, but depending on petrol might pop down

Comment

• Anyone know who can rebuild D2 coilies? Mine have died so I'm gunna have to revert to my Gaz'

flickr
                            Facebook
                            Originally posted by driftsucky
                            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I was recommended Gaz to rebuild my D2s

Comment

• Yeah I think that could have been me, but I called them recently and they didn't seem to be too interested. You might have more luck though...

flickr
                                Facebook
                                Originally posted by driftsucky
                                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Working...
                                X