Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So just put a deposit down on these borbet b's 17x8.5 for a part owned (with my old man) 190 merc which was recently bought cheap as its mint, pics to follow, just looking for some cheap coilovers, anyone lowered one of these and recommend any good ones???

Comment

• every one loves b's <3
      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• i like b's.. well bj's

Also, Dirt3 has 1 good thing so far, this song, rest of the game isnt that good really

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z8VRPDKP9w"]YouTube - &#x202a;South Central - Demons&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4txVqr1eNwc"]YouTube - &#x202a;Cool Guy has Chill Day&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

Comment

• I saw the email Hayden, cunts. I fucking **** City Link, why don't I ever learn, Ive NEVER had a good experience with them. I can book back in for Friday, can you leave it on Reception or something?

Comment

• Won't they try again today? Whenevers sweet with me but can't leave it at reception, we don't have a receptionist anymore. As long as you put the address as I wrote it they should be good.

What's up this morning errryone? Paid for summerslam yet assholes?

Comment

• Nah, city link are just general cunts and you have to rebook it, which can never be the next day. Piss take right?

Comment

• Considering they didn't even bother to come, fuck yeah. I got my number plate trim bit last night, doesn't look that good aye lol I think I'm gonna colour code the bastards

Comment

• Any phone pictures?

Comment

• Na I put it on then took all the trims off straight away. Looks pretty raw without the strips I quite like it. I think I'll try colour match them, then if it looks shit change back to black and put my number plate back on

Comment

• Oh you are going to colourcode the entire bar? Yeah get it done!

Comment

• All trims not just the front

Comment

• Yeah, will freshen it right up, get on it. Do the grills too, leaving black centres with silver outer edges?

Comment

• Morning people. Who else has a four day weekend ahead of them?
                              -SW|UK-
                              Education - Knowledge - Power
                              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                                Yeah, will freshen it right up, get on it. Do the grills too, leaving black centres with silver outer edges?
                                Thought about it but not sure, I really don't actually like colour matched trims

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                                Morning people. Who else has a four day weekend ahead of them?
                                Me! But moving house so really a wasted bank holiday

Comment

Working...
                                X