X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've not logged in in weeks,

Btw,

Comment

• Has Jorge lost all interest in the E46 now after that Rep thread? It's a shame if so! He was a funny poster on here! Come back Jorgie-Boy, its all water under the bridge

ahahaha

Comment

• hahaha your estatus has been increased. They got you on the reps bs though lol. ALSO see your knockoff thread? That's what I was talking about for the meet threads, having the first post (or even better, certain details) at the top of each page so you don't have to go back to page 1 for the details and you can update things easily...make it happen

Lets have the discussion, try to keep it on track and not get personal. This is something that I believe in quite strongly now a days, and I read this blog article last night which really goes into the debate in depth. http://www.bespokeventures.com/blog/2011/05/03/the-tough-conversation-knockoff...

Comment

• Yeah I knew what you meant but its a forum setting - ask an Admin.

Only problem is with threads that have a huge number of pictures in #1, every page takes weeks to load.

They don't have me for shit on the Reps business. I ran reps on track after I bought a set to get my through an MOT. Not even replicas though, I bought some fake splits that weren't trying to be anything else. Just a load of BMW cocks who believe that so long as they have the BMW badge pride of place on their bonnet that is all that matters, they can skimp elsewhere instead.

Comment

• Not been on here in forevvvers. What's up guys?

Comment

• Hello, I have just come back from a weekend in Scotland, enjoying the wind? I'm glad to be down south and in the Sun again

Comment

• E46 is full of pure oem bellends IMO

Comment

• Most them are sound guys but when it comes to certain things they do need a slight reality check. Then again, so do most of us with cars so low we can't drive half the places in the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    Most them are sound guys but when it comes to certain things they do need a slight reality check. Then again, so do most of us with cars so low we can't drive half the places in the UK.
                    Thing is, if everyone was the same it would be boring but they wont accept modded bm's lol

Comment

• It is an owners club after all though, I dread to think what the Alfa club is going to say to Harv. They appreciate well modified cars if they don't do it themselves still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                        It is an owners club after all though, I dread to think what the Alfa club is going to say to Harv. They appreciate well modified cars if they don't do it themselves still.
                        Still though, just because its an owners club doesnt make it wrong to mod the car surley?

Comment

• Regarding this ash cloud those of you who are anal detailers...

Comment

• I just **** the fact you can't do anything these days without being lumped into a "scene". FFS just appreciate something for what it is. Fuck labels, they come with preconceptions and limitations.

EVERYTHING could be a "scene" coz there's always 100's if not 1000000's of other people that have or are doing it

Comment

• molestation pics found on Jorges pc, thats whats up.
                              -SW|UK-
                              Education - Knowledge - Power
                              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Depends which kind of molestation you are referring to there Rich.

And yeah H, that pisses me off too, but I **** people who sit there doing everything possible to be 'different' when in fact different to OEM is just the same as everyone else who modifies, and just because you aren't the first to do something doesn't mean that you shouldn't do it too. E46s lowered on Sportlines on CSL reps is so common on E46zone because it is a tried and proven look that works well. I've only seen 2 BMWs on the road like that, one of them is my mates. (His CSLs are real though)

Comment

Working...
                                X