This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadMax View Post
    if you feel like selling the 3 use the free funds to go bags on the A8...cool looking daily and i´m sure they will let you park inside...
    Bags would be cool, but I'd rather buy a project car. Then again, I could always buy a project later on.

I know how I was talking about a V12 sedan... and that's still very high up on my list... but lately I've been devouring all information I can get my hands on about Jaguar X308 XJ and XJR... XJR would be a dream, boy.... 4.0 V8 with a compressor
    Last edited by Dr.AK; 03-17-2016, 06:58 AM.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Jaguars are such classy cars.

and I love what some of the Japs are doing to them with the VIP treatment but the PCD is this fucked up 5x108

Comment

• Not on all of them. The ones I'm interested in, the '98 - '03 XJ / XJR are 5x102,65 with a 73,9 center bore. So with some machining could easily run BMW wheels.

It's just finding suspension for one that sucks. The available options are basically Arden / H&R springs for like 800€ that bring the car down about oh, 30mm - or go for J-Complete coilovers from japan without TÜV and for like 5000€. Would probably have to fab something up...

Comment

• aparently the store i wanted to get my phone repaired at was broken into last night and they´re closed for the next few days...i´m having some serious bad luck lately.

Comment

• TUV is gonna tear your ass open i fear

one of those weeks max

maybe i should steal my dad's XJ and go wild with it haha
            Last edited by P78; 03-17-2016, 09:31 AM.
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Bas, I think 03+ W220's are an easier ticket to the eternal stancefields.

Just an adjustable link rod to the airmatic system and you have a proper DropYoPanties oberklasse.

Found multiple S500's for around 5 or 6 grand in De. Go get them man!
              Lucas
              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
              Originally posted by LCG
              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• I´d love one of those Oberklasse Benz Coupes...CL´s are such bossy cars.

Comment

• where did the woman go to

Comment

• Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                    Bas, I think 03+ W220's are an easier ticket to the eternal stancefields.

Just an adjustable link rod to the airmatic system and you have a proper DropYoPanties oberklasse.

Found multiple S500's for around 5 or 6 grand in De. Go get them man!
                    I know man, but personally I'm not that big a fan of the W220s. They look too much like a bigger C-Class to me although they can be boss!

Comment

• Bas you gotta bring the e36 to Players man, I'd love to see you parked up with Scott and the guy from the Blue Atlantis

Also guys, just wanted to test the waters and see what you think.

Me and my good pal Sonny run this media page where we post our own orginial content

We're about to get out first sample of window stickers, not big, about 6 inches wide 2 inches tall, and we're most likely going to go ahead and get a batch of them printed

I'm happy to post some off to you guys and give them to you for free if you'd like one to help us out a bit, plus you guys on stanceworks are the only guys I can really get in touch with easily about whether you want one or not, and you guys have the best cars haha

anyway just thought i'd see what you guys think

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                        I know man, but personally I'm not that big a fan of the W220s. They look too much like a bigger C-Class to me although they can be boss!
                        And an A8 doesn't look like an A4?

Get the LANG one, with captain chairs in the rear; electrically adjustable, heated AND airconditioned

Come to the dark side Bas... Yess yes....

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                        Bas you gotta bring the e36 to Players man, I'd love to see you parked up with Scott and the guy from the Blue Atlantis

Me and my good pal Sonny run this media page where we post our own orginial content

We're about to get out first sample of window stickers, not big, about 6 inches wide 2 inches tall, and we're most likely going to go ahead and get a batch of them printed

I'm happy to post some off to you guys and give them to you for free if you'd like one to help us out a bit, plus you guys on stanceworks are the only guys I can really get in touch with easily about whether you want one or not, and you guys have the best cars haha

I don't think my cars are good publicity
                        Last edited by loekaaz; 03-17-2016, 06:28 PM.
                        Lucas
                        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                        Originally posted by LCG
                        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post

i´d most possibly take one...my Car ugly tho
                          Last edited by MadMax; 03-18-2016, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                            And an A8 doesn't look like an A4?
                            No.

It looks like an Audi 80 XXL.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                              i´d most possibly take one...my Car ugly tho
                              same...

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                              I know how I was talking about a V12 sedan... and that's still very high up on my list... but lately I've been devouring all information I can get my hands on about Jaguar X308 XJ and XJR... XJR would be a dream, boy.... 4.0 V8 with a compressor

What you want to know?

Body-wise look at the front frame rails behind the shock, 4 layers of sheetmetal join
                              there and if it is crunshy.., run as fast as you can...
                              Same goes for the rear frame rails just above the mounting point of the rear axle.
                              The floos panels are worth a look too.

Oil leaks are a biggie, engine, transmission, diff alomst everything leaks...

Other common things are headliner sagging, beat up interior, electic system...

It's an old Jag afterall...

Did you consider the X350?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                                No.

It looks like an Audi 80 XXL.
                                Lulz

Comment

Working...
                                X