Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That moment, when you finally get off your lazy ass and put up all the unneeded car parts in your garage and estimate it's gonna be worth around 200, 300€ and end up with a huge list of parts on ebay that's worth a grand.

Kinda scary how many unusued Euros were just laying around in my garage, hah

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• i got so many unused €...Car Parts, Bike Parts, Scale Models, Car Mags...i'm just way to lazy to put all that shit on eBay and put up with the lowballin weirdos that turn up on classified sites.

Comment

• Ordering pressed plates today, and yeah I'm most probably gonna get the same size wheels or maybe an inch wider than my current ones so I can stretch the tires just a tad.

I've got a massive chunck missing out of the front left though so I'm worried it'll pop if I do decide to stretch them

Comment

• I wouldn't mind france! ended up there for a week in the south after a bike run to inverness went insane... Always fancied Germany, but wouldn't know where to go...

Also, standard GTI wheels are always a good shout on a budget!
          I am a party pooper. I poop at parties.

Comment

• They aren't too far away from me too. Might go have a look at them and make a road trip of it with some friends while I'm near the coast

Comment

• lol from inverness to south of france, that's a detour
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Just a tad... We got there in no time and thought, "Well that didn't take long..." So thought fuck it, went to the south of france and spent the few days there trying food and drinking ourselves stupid! Can't go doing things like that with a 9 week old daughter now though!

Was toying around with stuff for my compact last night, and dug out an astra GSI spoiler i had sitting around from my old astra. placed it up to the compact bootlid and it looks like it was designed to fit onto it... it lines up so well... I felt like i had been sacrilegious for even entertaining the idea, but i kinda like it! I'll post a picture up tonight if i get a chance! Thinking of doing it...

Comment

• if you like it, do it
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                    Always fancied Germany, but wouldn't know where to go...
                    You can pretty much go anywhere...its all around not bad. Some eastern regions suffer some racism problems lately but otherwise its a pretty solid country.

I want a new car now. The Guy with the Skyline I want to look at acts super busy so I may have to look at it around christmas.

Comment

• Absolutely love Germany, my favourite country.

Went to Munich this summer, never seen so many rare BMWs in my life haha
                      Everything was so proper too, definitely coming back as soon as I can

And I definitely wanna see pics of this spoiler

Comment

• I'm going to Bastiens next year in the Touring and it's going to be fucking sick..right Bastien?

Comment

• Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                          The last time I met a Swiss person, she offered to suck my dick. But I turned her down because she was the crush of one of my buddies. Lol. He still doesn't give me credits for it...
                          You are full off shit Lucas, the only thing you ever did is taste your own dick
                          Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                          Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            I'm going to Bastiens next year in the Touring and it's going to be fucking sick..right Bastien?

ok, he says he is going to the uk next year en you are going to germany. Switching places?
                            Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                            Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

• Well, as promised, here are a few snaps of the GSI spoiler on the compact!
                              Apologies for the picture quality but it was snapped on my girlfriends phone as i can't afford a camera, what with today's economy!

Don't know if i'm tripping or if it actually looks alright... kinda like the LTW wing but without the base

Comment

• kinda like a smaller version of the compact "lumma" spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X