Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to...I tried getting my hands on some JDM/Jap Rims for the BMW...but prices for adapters and the lack of cool wheels with offsets high enough to use adapters makes it kinda difficult..

There were some Work VS-KF for sale...wich were actually cheap compared to what they´re worth anywhere else..but I didnt want to dump huge loads of money on wheels for the daily...wich I´ll end up running a huge curb with sometimes.
    Last edited by MadMax; 12-15-2015, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• invest in learning how to park

and i know the struggle i've looked for jdm wheels for a while too
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        invest in learning how to park

and i know the struggle i've looked for jdm wheels for a while too
        What Pas said. In 8 - 9 years of driving, I've curbed wheels only once.

And try biddingninja and yahoo japan. Friend just scored some nice wheels there. With shipping it was around 1000€.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• In my driving time I once curbed a wheels while looking at girls on the sidewalk...wich looking back wasn´t my cleverest Idea.
          I avoid parallel parking and all that..so i guess chances of curbing are really low but I still don´t like the idea of fucking up expensive wheels.

I´m looking in japan..but shipping seems to kill it for me the most times. I thought about getting R33 GTR Wheels to run on the BMW...as the offset is high enough for spacers and the seem to look awesome on pretty much any car.
          Last edited by MadMax; 12-15-2015, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• There is a set of nismo wheels on kleinanzeigen

You should try it through the Oz forum

Comment

• there is also a guy on Facebook selling some 2 Piece Nismos for Cheap...but I think I should either get a car or a plan for whats happening with the E46 first.

I dont get one thing: all those JDM Guys think there cars are worth a more than premium dollar...but most of them are sheds and no one is ready to pay the money they want. nearly all the 200SX for sale right now have been for sale like forever.

Scott: I really like you new wheels !!
              Last edited by MadMax; 12-15-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Japanese wheels are pretty cool on anything imo

Still need to figure out a set of wheels for the Polo, half of the people I know are saying grab 14" then the other half are telling me to get 15"

Then I got people telling me not to get the ones I want, and others telling me to do the opposite haha

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Comment

• And you still dont see the flaw in your whole story?
                  Lucas
                  Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                  Originally posted by LCG
                  High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post

Then I got people telling me not to get the ones I want, and others telling me to do the opposite haha
                    I'll Tell you one thing: Do whatever the fuck you Want.

Its your Car, and if you like the Look of it thats all that matters.

As Long as there is some Taste in what you're doing real enthusiast will Enjoy it.

Don't listen to anyone trying to Tell you what to Do. I Know i've been going hard with that "No Reps" thing, but If you like the Look of them then Go for it. There is nothing me, being 1000 Miles Away from you, anyone Else on the Internet, some random weirdos in a Halfords Carpark or anywhere Else can Do about it. except for maybe burning your Car...but chances of that Happening are small.

If you like it, Enjoy driving it, looking at it and in your case take some proper cool Pictures of it thats cool as fuck. I did it the Same way...and there comes a Time where you're used to the weirdos in Car Parks.

Its not that serious.

Comment

• Thanks for the words Max, I'll keep it all in mind. Oh, and I also hope no one burns my car down haha

Also Scott just saw the instagram picture of your new wheels, bloody hell they look good.

Comment

• Need a good polish, but they'll do for now the daily

Comment

• Can't wait to see em on the car mate

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Feeling like i should get to know the Stanceworks brits a bit more! reading a couple things, you guys know soo much stuff!

Guess i can start by asking, anyone have any preference to air ride setups? For b8 a4's in particular... And also, are they difficult to install? I could do the bag installing side of things, but as for the electronics, im kinda poo at that. I've been looking at the air lift kit, but if there are any cheaper options that may actually be better, i'm all ears!

Also, that cream touring... not a fan. Scotts 2, Dr AK's... Biiiig biig fan.

As for wheels with your polo mehowski, get the wheels you think make it look good! As long as the aren't "DOTZ" or some halfords make like that...
                            I am a party pooper. I poop at parties.

Comment

• Ok, I want my new wheels now.

Swapping the red Touring over to clear indicators now too

Comment

• @ mehowski
                                what max said, bar the reps part (and no, the they are cheaper point is invalid!!)

14"s is gonna put you smack on the ground, while 15"s aren't

max => if u got some extra cash http://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-a...15123-223-1836

Comment

Working...
                                X