This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
    Theres a creme E36 touring which is very popular her in the UK which is sitting on bags, and I must say his fitment absolutely dialed to perfection

@edward_e36 on instagram, he's got the ACS lip on his front bumper. He's always on the dapper page
    It's not a lip, it's a bumper.

I know that car. Have seen it at Players Classic last year.

To be honest, I don't like it. Now that he's got the fitment dialed in, it looks better than it did but I still don't really like it. Something about it seems much too scene-y for me.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• It looks like it was built using the "how to" guide by Dapper and Cambergang.

Nothing flows well on it. I wouldn't even call the fitment "dialed in", he's pulled the arches so much that it ruins the lines of the E36.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
        Used to be a 280se but was swapped to a 300se with LPG (tüv approved as well). Body is straight, but the engine takes too much petrol / LPG and something is leaking, so needs looking at. Which is also why it was offered so cheap.
        well, it probably beeing an m103, expect to replace the camshaft AND rockers. which will set you back at least a full grand
        I've been there and done it
        Lucas
        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
        Originally posted by LCG
        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• That doesn't sound good haha.

Then again, it would be a project... eh, who knows. I'll need to get done with the Audi before I can seriously think about buying it anyways.

Comment

• You already pumped 900 bucks in the thing didn't you? For timingbelt/chain wasn't it?

If I was you, I would have never sold it afterwards
            Lucas
            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
            Originally posted by LCG

Comment

• Well, I'm planning on keeping it the next few years, so there's that, haha.

I need to do the front suspension which is another 500-600 bucks and the brakes all around which will be somewhere around that as well.

Comment

• Yay, Oberklasse über Alles!
                Lucas
                Originally posted by LCG

Comment

• Bas, Gaz shocks are known to be a little on the leaky side.

May be better to grab a set of bc dampers and stick a bag over them.

Not sure if I'm going to be at Players classic next year but definitely up for a meet up while everyone is down!

Comment

• I went into a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything in particular
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      I went into a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything in particular
                      you a spammer now ?

Went to have a look at a S14 today...drove like 200kms one way...turned out to be a proper Shed...and while i looked at it..the seller mentioned "oh yeah its export only!"

Comment

• Hopefully found some new wheels for daily

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          I went into a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything in particular

I laughed.

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                          you a spammer now ?

Went to have a look at a S14 today...drove like 200kms one way...turned out to be a proper Shed...and while i looked at it..the seller mentioned "oh yeah its export only!"
                          What about the e46 Max?

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                          Hopefully found some new wheels for daily
                          BecauseDriftCar

Comment

• Originally posted by NeilP View Post
                            Bas, Gaz shocks are known to be a little on the leaky side.

May be better to grab a set of bc dampers and stick a bag over them.

Not sure if I'm going to be at Players classic next year but definitely up for a meet up while everyone is down!
                            I'm not talking about Gaz, I'm talking about GAS. German Airride Systems or some such. They are pretty decent.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            Hopefully found some new wheels for daily
                            Them Borbets?

Comment

• Originally posted by NeilP View Post
                              What about the e46 Max?
                              I like it and i´ll keep it but I kinda want to build a japanese Car...that looks like it´s actually from Japan...and not driven by some Chav who got inspired by Fast&Furious 1 when building his 2015 Season Show Car or some over purpose built drift car wich is just plain ugly.

Went to look at that S14 and hopefully will be looking at an R32 Skyline this weekend

Comment

• max going full azn with his cars from now on
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X