Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen it in Instagram...Looks really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
      Dr. AK are you bringing the E36?
      No, that thing's still in need of a new engine. I hope to have it back on the road in time for DMPD in September, but probably will be in time for next year's season.

Will be coming in the daily A8.

Leaving tomorrow night! Thursday noon we'll be checking into our hotel in Portsmouth!
      Last edited by Dr.AK; 06-09-2015, 03:53 PM.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Players was good, weekend was epic. Met Neil at Players. Good talking to you man.

Comment

• Likewise! Was good to see you too Bas!

Comment

• Have to admit, I was a bit confused when someone was shouting "Bastien? Bastien, that you?" hahaha.

Comment

• Haha, had to be done!

Anyone going to DC this weekend?

Comment

• Still a little bit away, but anyone headed to Edition 38 this year? If I can convince the better half I more than likely will make the journey! But I don't think she'll want to go at 7.5-8 months pregnant to be sleeping in a tent... Just a hunch
                I am a party pooper. I poop at parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                  Still a little bit away, but anyone headed to Edition 38 this year? If I can convince the better half I more than likely will make the journey! But I don't think she'll want to go at 7.5-8 months pregnant to be sleeping in a tent... Just a hunch
                  definitely. no car though unless i can sort out my replacement in time!
                  Bagged E46 saloon/sedan build thread --->>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55964

Instagram: thomwilliams_

Comment

• Howdy,

Blimey been a while since i came on here, or any forum actually.

Comment

• So who's heading down to Players this weekend? Dragging the Beetle along for it's first outing

Comment

• I was there...

Was a good day out, the car park had some lovely cars in it!

Comment

• Sup.

Been a while!

Got rid of the e46.

IMG_3023 by Neil Patel, on Flickr

Comment

• you've been going through quite a few Cars lately.

I'm annoyed by the German car scene right now.

Stance became a pretty big thing here in the Last year, There are quite a few nice Cars now but i kinda think ist turned retard. sooooo many bagged cars, there are Bag Kits from 1500€ now. everybody and there mother are running reps. Then there is this "Camberfam" thing. A Group of pretty nice although mostly bagged Cars Was cool for a while but now they're all like "i'm so low fuck Any other Car" and they're running a Trademark on the word/ there Logo wich is the word "Camber" in some retro lettering. Every Chav is "Camberfam" now, there popped up like 1000000 diffrent Fitment Facebook Pages wich all repost the Same pictures over and over. I never met Any of those dudes for a real conversation but I once met one at a local car meet. He had a pretty low E36 with M Bumpers, some E39 17s and loads of unnecessary camber. so nothing really New or scene breaking
                            He was going up a Multi storey Car Park like he tried to destroy his Car on purpose, when he made it all the way up he was standing there bragging about how low his Car is, how everyone is going to assume its bagged and how Shit every other Car was and that he will not Look at Any other Car. Then 2 days later he was on Facebook begging for pictures of his Car. I saw the Same Dude driving around town the week later...Same Car but like 2 inch higher. all this kinda annoys me and makes me feel dumb for driving a low Car , Most possibly because i'm a jealous bitch and i'm not in the Camberfam but maybe at the age of 20, i'm getting to old for all this /rant
                            Last edited by MadMax; 10-19-2015, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Stance is growing everywhere really, the shows I've attended this year are much bigger than those last year, players was a great example of that.
                              I do find with more people also comes a lot more stuff that isin't to my taste, but I found that show orginisers here know how to segregate cars to what belongs where.
                              With that said every car on the main stage is now bagged, which I can understand with the amount of speed bumps here in England, especially London haha
                              Just have to do our best to stay away from what we don't like

New car looks great btw Niel, I presume that's the daily or you got other plans for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                                you've been going through quite a few Cars lately.

I'm annoyed by the German car scene right now.

Stance became a pretty big thing here in the Last year, There are quite a few nice Cars now but i kinda think ist turned retard. sooooo many bagged cars, there are Bag Kits from 1500€ now. everybody and there mother are running reps. Then there is this "Camberfam" thing. A Group of pretty nice although mostly bagged Cars Was cool for a while but now they're all like "i'm so low fuck Any other Car" and they're running a Trademark on the word/ there Logo wich is the word "Camber" in some retro lettering. Every Chav is "Camberfam" now, there popped up like 1000000 diffrent Fitment Facebook Pages wich all repost the Same pictures over and over. I never met Any of those dudes for a real conversation but I once met one at a local car meet. He had a pretty low E36 with M Bumpers, some E39 17s and loads of unnecessary camber. so nothing really New or scene breaking
                                He was going up a Multi storey Car Park like he tried to destroy his Car on purpose, when he made it all the way up he was standing there bragging about how low his Car is, how everyone is going to assume its bagged and how Shit every other Car was and that he will not Look at Any other Car. Then 2 days later he was on Facebook begging for pictures of his Car. I saw the Same Dude driving around town the week later...Same Car but like 2 inch higher. all this kinda annoys me and makes me feel dumb for driving a low Car , Most possibly because i'm a jealous bitch and i'm not in the Camberfam but maybe at the age of 20, i'm getting to old for all this /endrant
                                Stick to what you like man. Don't worry about all these dudes who do it for the attention of a group or what people on instagram think. Most of these guys are self conscious kids who just want to be noticed. They disappear fairly quickly when no-one cares because they're doing shit that's been done a thousand times before.

Build your car for yourself and if people like it, then well done, you have every right to be proud of it. If people don't, don't worry about it, it's not their car. The right people will take notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X