Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would imagine someone has those kind of spares around, if JOM won't supply you them, try someone like GAZ they are usually quite helpful it seems.

Comment

• I seem to be full of bad luck at the minute...

To cut a long story short, I **** flat tyres and stretch when the bead won't seat. Turns out its quite easy to fuck things up when your tired / angry. I'm in need of a new stud, a wheel nut and a new 19mm socket.

Now I'm over an hour late for work, and knuckled the floor pretty fucking hard

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I encounter them both on a bi-weekly basis lol my front loses about 20psi every 3 days, rear only about 15. Only on the passenger side, drivers is fine. Pain in the arse stopping to get air all the time.

Comment

• Morning all. Why can't I just stay off SW for one day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
            Getting new rings is a pain in the arse! .
            ahaha.

Comment

• Something quit cool.

Comment

• Mine was losing 10 psi an hour, I put 42psi in at midnight and by 7 it was at 0. Think I have a fucked wheel more than the tyre...

flickr
                Facebook
                Originally posted by driftsucky
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Hahaha nice one, mine were that bad when I first got them fitted because of the tyre shop using no bead sealer shit.

Comment

• ive only got one leaky wheel. loses about 10psi every three days, going to whack in some of that tyre repair shit see if that does anything lol
                    -SW|UK-
                    Education - Knowledge - Power
                    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Im going to do that one day Rich, lemme know how you find it

Comment

• Morning. Off to work, yey, Serve anoying customers time :/

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                          ive only got one leaky wheel. loses about 10psi every three days, going to whack in some of that tyre repair shit see if that does anything lol
                          IIRC the stuff your spray inside is like expanding foam.

Comment

• Its done the job in the past on actual tyre leaks, so fingers crossed. My dad uses an old method which also works, watered down PVA glue...
                            -SW|UK-

Comment

• Hah I've considered just sticking sealant around the entire bead in annoyance

Comment

• Just going out on the boat, brb.

-SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                                X