X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
    i was thinking of doing something to mine but would rather skate instead
    I was skating yesterday, i want to do the same today, but i really gotta get on with the car

Comment

• haha, i always end up skating, not doinf things oin the car, only 2 weeks till modded nats and ive still done nothing

Comment

• Im fummin just got back from london, work made me get the train with all the snobby twats or plain fucking weirdo's

Comment

• haha. last time I got the train for work there was a completely fucked woman going to a rave who was saying Ali G shit the whole 3 hours, she also went to the toilets with two different guys on separate occasions, slut or doing more coke. I wanted to punch her in the face

Did you get a quote back yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
            haha. last time I got the train for work there was a completely fucked woman going to a rave who was saying Ali G shit the whole 3 hours, she also went to the toilets with two different guys on separate occasions, slut or doing more coke. I wanted to punch her in the face

Did you get a quote back yet?
            Nope, no quote as of yet from either places (polishers & chromers) But the chrome dude was telling me if theyre painted they need to be acid dipped and then polished and then nickel plated and then chrome plated....LONG

Comment

• Why weren't you one of the guys, you gay or sumit?

Comment

• Wish DAILYS and f6 would stop abusing the girl I'm seeing paahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  Why weren't you one of the guys, you gay or sumit?
                  Sorry Jorge I'm not interested, you could try a gay dating website though. I think they'd appreciate the fact you keep your hair blowdried and pristine

Comment

• Love to skate bowl!!

just cleaned the car too, and now its trying to rain .... :/

Comment

• Spent the last couple of nights trying to get the front of my car down but the coilovers were seized tight. They've both been off the car now and in a vice at my mates garage and I can't get one of them freed. Had loads of penetrating oil and 'black magic' on them but still no movement from the lower adjusting ring on one of the coilovers.

Is it possible to buy replacement rings for coilovers if I can cut the ring off or is it a case of needing to buy a fresh set? Surely I'm not the only one this has ever happened to. the coilovers are JOM if that makes any difference. I'll be sure to grease the next set after this.

Comment

• Got a bigger hammer on it?

Tried Plus Gas? That has loosened every bolt I've been stuck with, even ones that have snapped sockets.

Comment

• Heat got my rear adjusters off in the end. Like you I'd tried EVERYTHING. Getting new rings is a pain in the arse!

Just take them to a friendly garage who have an Oxy torch.

Comment

• I've had them heated up but they didn't budge. You shoud see the state of the stuck ring now, its seen a good range of hammers, grips and screwdrivers. I think all the notches are pretty much ruined so a new ring or new coilovers are the only options now

I'll look into Plus Gas, I wasn't there whilst my mate had them at the garage so will check if something similar was tried.

Comment

• hope you can sort it out, Wanna see that astra slammed

Comment

• Another day another dollar

Comment

Working...
                                X