Clear All

• stance works meet
    Someone interested in my MK2
    Someone interested in my Porsche wheels
    My car stopped squeaking.

Awesome sauce.
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Was my truck loud enough when leaving. Leave your comments below: (try to edit out 'chavvy' 'cunt' 'shitbox')

Comment

• personally i feel that your truck was pussy quiet.

Made me lulz how much beans you gave it and it didn't go anywheres!
        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• when you left the carpark, I heard you accelerate, turned around to my right to see you at the roundabout and you had barely gotten out the entrance haha

What kind of cunt would drive that shitbox though with such chavvy exhaust

Comment

• Haha, i love it.

Sounds so bloody loud without the baffle, got a lot of strange looks.

Comment

• Haha yeah it was stupidly loud, but not too annoying either

Comment

• So what are peoples opinions on the cups, better than my Rotas?

Also was a good day, well done to Josh for winning best stance at The Blitz.

flickr
                Facebook
                Originally posted by driftsucky
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I prefered them, but they looked very thin from the back, and it seems liek you could go another inch bigger?

Comment

• Yeeah i agree with that twat^

Liked them a lot more.

Comment

• Haha, thanks.

Tagged you and Hayden in a load of pictures on Facebook last night.

Comment

• Nice one Josh! Did they have an awards thing going on? What was it like? Did you do the ring run?

Yeah Jorge I got a new profile pic hah

Just a reminder for everyone coming to the Summerslam thing to book asap. I'm gonna be there saturday from lunch ish, sunday and monday till check out. Can't be fucked trying to get there for friday after work in the dark.

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                          So what are peoples opinions on the cups, better than my Rotas?

Also was a good day, well done to Josh for winning best stance at The Blitz.
                          I like the cups but I rekon they'd look better with the accents not being black. Loved the matching shirt/wheels

Comment

• Yea cheers for that, had a flick through 'em earlier.

Comment

• We have to book? Or dya mean stick your name on the list?

Comment

• A matte grey Brera drove by after you left. They are such nice cars.

Needs booking, I forgot my wallet so will do it at home

Comment

Working...
                                X