This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastard, total bastard.

Can't you just bring the Alfa, it is still an amazingly sweet looking car even without wheels.

Comment

• naaaah, someone slowly but surely drove into my parked car, and cracked the paint, and popped a parking sensor out.

Fucking Shit.

Comment

• Fuck man, no way. Another?!

Comment

• What's with all these knobs hitting your car? Alfa is cursed. Bring the z!!!!

Comment

• Gotta love old cars ayy.

Fuel pump has packed in on the splitty. So that aint coming, and so neither is my mate Dom.

Dont wanna head up to MK in the alfa on ma larry.

Comment

• Ah man, shit luck again.

You know where we'll all be if you change your mind and get lonely.

(inb4foreveralone.jpg)

Comment

• Fucking tyre fitters wrecked 3 of my 4 wheels they've got chunks out them now

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben! View Post
                  Fucking tyre fitters wrecked 3 of my 4 wheels they've got chunks out them now
                  i'd get some money back from them,

got my MOT tomorrow, im hoping i pass even tho i know i probably won't

Comment

• Still bringing it to MK?

That is both of you

Comment

• Right ideas people, ever since i have put the coilovers on i have been squeeaaaakkkiingg like a bump stop is moving up and down - so this morning i cut the to pieces like 1/3 oh the OG size. but it's got worse.

Its not that bad because i just turn the music up, but wutt could it be? It happen on my mk2 but only for 200ish miles so i put it down to settelling, but i've done like 500+ in the mx5 and still nothing- my only thoughts are bushings just crying from not being in OG place, and take it down some REAL bumpy road to settle them.

Any help?
                      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Hmm, cheap coilovers? Mine have started making a bit of noise recently.

I've just dialed in a little camber and rinsed the car. Been a bit busy watching the football today to bother doing much more. I'll just get up at 7am and spritz the car down with Red Mist if I have any left. Also can get my centre caps off a mate in the morning so they should be fitted finally.

Comment

• BBS by Jorge-, on Flickr

Just in time.

Comment

• Me + watching fast and furious + hot day + quick heavy showers + roundabout late at night = need to attach the bullet cam next time.
                            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• BByeS!

Saw a standard corsa VXR yesterday.... full loaded with a load of fake illest stickers. GIVE ME STRENGTH LORD!

Comment

• Couldn't make MK today, only just managed to get home again after japfest. 2 hours sleep over the last two days and shit loads of driving ;( hope the meet goes well

Comment

Working...
                                X