Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car of the future, now thats a tough One.. 2030 thats only 15 years, Technology Will yake another Mad leap... Will cars will still be cars, driving, or will they Hover or even fly... Imo You gave To think that over First, harv
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I think cars for driving pleasure will be either ultra hardcore back to the roots caterham things in 15 years...or some big as fuck coupe/gt/pillarless 4 door along the lines of the Benz CLS with alot of glass

Comment

• Originally posted by MadMax View Post
        I think cars for driving pleasure will be either ultra hardcore back to the roots caterham things in 15 years...or some big as fuck coupe/gt/pillarless 4 door along the lines of the Benz CLS with alot of glass
        Maximum 2 doors.

I'd imagine it would be something similar to what morgan are producing today.

Timeless 2 seat, front engine, rear drive, long bonnet sort of design.

Comment

• THey wont be hovering or flying aha.

I know roughly what it will look like in my head, im just wondering whether it should have a nostalgic retro twist to make the driver feel more like its an occasion, or whether to go the other way and go ultra modern?

Comment

• I wouldnt go super modern, obviously modernise it but i think it should have a retro-style flavour/twist to it...

What Neil said about similar to what morgan produces now is pretty much bang-on what I would do, although i think their styling may be a tad too retro for what your doing. Start there and modernise
            Instagram: @ask83n

Originally posted by DragginWagon
            Always build your car for yourself. and dont tell me you cant afford to.
            This thread is a perfect example of taking lemons and making fucking jager bombs!

Comment

• Sneezing in the library didnt go down well

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                Yello.

This might get ignored, but im looking for a quick bit of help.

Im sure you'd all describe yourselves as passionate about cars. So here goes.

i have an automotive design project, which is set in 2030, where all cars in cities are autonomous.
                And people take breaks from the city by engaging in road trips in their "outer city cars" which are purely for driving pleasure.

This is the car i need to design.

But what would you like to see in it?

Something that you feel passionate about driving in.

Ultra modern, or something modern, with a bit of nostalgia. Bearing in mind this is a long road trip across different landscapes, and it has to be comfortable?

Suggestions would be useful at this early stage.

GO. cheers!
                Maglev cars for the city that are autonomous, so no road maintanence would ever be needed, that are like lego where you can change the underbody / wheels for a levitation option for 'pleasure' or city driving.

Outer body shells can be changed so you can literally change the style of your car with a common 2 seater, four seater and people mover interior / chassis part.

(c)

Comment

• that's a nice view H

Comment

• Soo much time to kill before my class

Comment

• wash cars for wheel money

Comment

• ARGH, fucking asswipe colleg's

sometimes i wanna punch him till no teeth are left in his mouth!!!!!!

he fucks up and i get the blame, i fucking raged

even told my boss, to fire me

now lets see what happens

Comment

• Bored out my tits. 1.5hours left

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            ARGH, fucking asswipe colleg's

sometimes i wanna punch him till no teeth are left in his mouth!!!!!!

he fucks up and i get the blame, i fucking raged

even told my boss, to fire me

now lets see what happens
                            kill him.

just had to drive a 1.4 Golf VI...its baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Comment

• nah killing him would mean he gets off easy

LOL what 1.4??? SUCKS

Comment

• kill his cat/dog then break his legs and put his car on fire,,,after that send some nudes from his company computer.

85hp...crazy slow.

Comment

Working...
                                X