Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant leave the house...work is just 2 miles away and there is always the chance of a co-worker driving by...

i´m just looking for a new bike...no idea why

Comment

• soon as i get my ps3 back from the police and the lazy ass mother fucker shit cop even bothers to call me and releases it or I go and buy another console, im gonna be all over GTA
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• why do they have your ps?

is thtat still from the break in (u did get broken into right?)
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• if it is you can consider seriously lucky they found your stuff !

Comment

• yep from the robbery back in Feb! I found the console, alerted the police and they seized it. Laptops and watch are gone though.
            -SW|UK-

Comment

• how in the hell did you find it??
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• The thief sold it to a cash converter, they put it on eBay (not knowing it was stolen, well probably did but they're not gonna care) I recognized it in the ad as it was pictured with the pink HDMI cable that they also stole, plus it was only a few miles away. Police went round and seized it, the numbers matched the ones on the box that I still have.

Detective Constable Stinky.
                -SW|UK-

Comment

• Yes Rich!

Have the police said when they'll return it?

Comment

• Well tbh, i've been able to collect it for a few months now but cus of this asshole cops lack of communication with me, he has to raise a release slip and with his retarded working hours it hasnt come about. I know its only a god damn PS3 but if the shoe was on the other foot and his house got raded and stuff stolen im sure he'd be getting things done real quick.
                    -SW|UK-

Comment

• Question for the UK SW guys. Have you ever seen glass headlights for the 04-05 GD chassis Impreza's? I know we never got them in the US but I wanted to see if you guys got them.

Comment

• morning guys !

about to pick up some wintertires for my Car 8mm/2012 for 450€

Comment

• Some shady fucker infront of me last night buying GTA, late 40s id say he was. Cashier was like, oh yeh theres so many of these being sold at the moment. He was like er yeh its for my son. He blatantly was going to be playing to the early hours just in his underpants.
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• I just got GTA & its in my car...i am looking out the office window looking longingly at my boot, knowing its just sitting in there, alone, waiting to be played.
                            Instagram: @ask83n

Originally posted by DragginWagon
                            Always build your car for yourself. and dont tell me you cant afford to.
                            This thread is a perfect example of taking lemons and making fucking jager bombs!

Comment

• lolol. I do really want it, just I know things wont get done that need to be done.
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

• I really want to go get a copy of gta.

But with uni starting next week, that just seems like a bad combo.

Where's George?

Comment

Working...
                                X