Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty much what I had envisaged. Alcohol plus cars and a big field = mayhem.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Exactly.

All the people getting butt hurt over, "oh the show won't happen next year" say it every year and they know it happens, need to loosen up and have a laugh, Reason I feel the shows a great success.

Comment

• Was just sent this.

This is what happens when security start taking peoples car keys out their cars for revving them.....

Every single person causing grief in that video is a cunt.
        -SW|UK-

Comment

• Yeah that video is embarrassing.

Comment

• Dear lord what a bunch of wankers.

Comment

• Best thing i have ever watched.

Excerpt from a bizarre early stop-motion animation piece featuring Charley Bowers and a metal-eating bird. The creature devours junk from an auto scrapyard, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                Was just sent this.

This is what happens when security start taking peoples car keys out their cars for revving them.....

Every single person causing grief in that video is a cunt.
                Yeah, that's pretty embarrassing. I don't see why people feel the need to ruin it for themselves/others.

Cunts.

Comment

Pretty much what I had envisaged. Alcohol plus cars and a big field = mayhem.
                  This.

I feel bad for the security guys in such cases. They have to enfore the security and these people just don't respect them and fuck things up. Was the same at BMW Asphaltfieber a few months ago, drunk retards started burnouting and donuting and racing up the roads of the show with people everywhere. When security came, they just insulted them and didn't give a rat's ass, or in some cases they ran away with their cars at insane speeds on the show grounds and started again a few minutes later. Facepalm moments all around.

Some of these retards started doing a burnout contest right in front of our cars... one of our guys went up and told them they should do it somewhere else, got badly insulted... when everyone of us went up there all pissed, they were gone in all of five seconds... Retards.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• tbh in that situation they did pick on and take the keys from a TT that was aired out doing nothing at all,
                    everyone was asking why they took his keys, he told people to piss off then that's when it all kicked off.

Security this year weren't the cleverest. Calling people C's and P's for no reason.

Don't want to sound like I'm defending the mob because I'm not, it was embarrassing to watch, but last year the Security stood back and overlooked the whole 'Rev it' till someone was a massive twat then dealt with that person. Nothing bad happened like this then.

Comment

• Yeh I guess the security could have approached the situ in a more 'professional' manner.

I heard the TT aired out blocking a security car deliberately? But anyway, people being general wankers and spoiling it for everyone. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT.
                      -SW|UK-

Comment

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO ASBO's, TWATS AND CUNTS.
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Sounds like there was cunts on either side. Thumbs down!

I just ordered this ugly mo-fo:

The huge bastard of an antenna, so I can finally use the built in OEM car phone in my 7.

Comment

• Damn them lights are sick yo. I spot an old SL
                            -SW|UK-

Comment

• are those tails broken or are they actually like it ?!

Comment

• Those are super beautiful ebay specials. So pretty.

Not.

Comment

Working...
                                X