• Meine Father Doth.

:s

And yea.. I get to drive it

Sounds like big foot's fart.

Comment

• Oh, nice one!

I saw a 280Z the other day, looked rough haha

Comment

• Time for a roast dinner and watch Doctor whol, Yum Yum.

Comment

• Fail chair is fail

flickr
            Facebook
            Originally posted by driftsucky
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Comment

• Ahaha, wtf?

Back at work. Sucks. Tired. Need to sort out 2500 pictures from weekend.

Comment

• Booked in at the body shop on 23rd obviously not how I wanted it before Sunday but never mind. Just gotta sort out my insurance now so I can actually drive to MK .......

Comment

• Those pan shots are looking real nice Jorge

Comment

• Cheers, I'll stick up a proper thread later when I work my way into the bulk of the 2500...

Comment

• ugh 2500, faaaark that. What camera have you got? I needs me a new one

Comment

• Japfest anyone?

Comment

• Where's that held?

Comment

• Canon 40D, took 1200 Saturday, and 1300 Sunday. I rented a lens though so wanted to get my money worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshbm View Post
                                Am i being dumb or is there a way to see posts since last visit?

Comment

Working...
                                X