X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My civic

Originally posted by Streetsleeper View Post

Thanks so much, did not know how to link them on here.

Comment

• guys, what are your ideas on this how to stay legal without a front plate, or with a plate in a different style (short or sticker) ??

Last edited by FuBu; 06-24-2012, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• I didn't have one, stayed in the boot lol never got hassled but Derby seemed good for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          I didn't have one, stayed in the boot lol never got hassled but Derby seemed good for it
          I have one on dashboard now , but dont know for how long Pboro police will like that

Comment

• Ive had a plate in the window of my car for ages. Seems fine!

Comment

• I thought putting it in window was admitting you knew it was wrong lol

Comment

• Keep a broken plate in the car so you have a good excuse if you get pulled over, always works for us lot..

flickr
                Facebook
                Originally posted by driftsucky
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Yeah but youre still displaying a plate. Technically :s who knows.

Comment

• And who doesnt know its wrong anyway? Ha

Comment

• I always played the driving home from a show card or it broke card

Comment

• fresh one of mine with project-g g-wing fitted

]

Comment

• I've not run a front plate for years only been pulled once I said I thought it was a motorbike lol that didn't go down to well, but got away with it in the end

Comment

• MX5s were made for Project G wings

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              MX5s were made for Project G wings
                              the G-wings defo finish the hardtop off i think just wish there products wernt so expensive id love more stuff from project g

Comment

• hi all, cornwall here! Just boght a grandad spec alfa 156 soot chucker in red, got plans but need an education first as i havn't got a clue what im doing! Here's a token photo, try not to fall asleep!

looking forward to getting to know you all!

ian

Comment

Working...
                                X