This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slimadi View Post
    ^^^Getting a lot on mx5's on here of late nice to see you on here Tom i remember your first few rides in Fastcar mag....
    Cheers, yeah hence the great photography!

Yeah ive noticed a massive increase in the amount of them on various forums recently. Although i can see why, they're brilliant little cars, not too expensive, cheap-ish to insure and run......and RWD

Currently splitting the BBS's down, getting new tyres, slightly bigger, and spraying the centers a nice light blue

Comment

• Was only yesterday I was flicking through my old fast car issues and the one with your clio

#LOSING

Comment

• Tom, Where are you from i swear ive seen your MX5 somewhere Before...

Comment

• West Midlands, im always around Coventry during the week. Quite often around birmingham and leamington as well

Been down south a couple of times for parts, may have seen me on my travels?

Is that your Alfa with the Rotiforms's Rich? Such a beautiful car that!

Comment

• Nice to see you back around Tom, hopefully you'll make a couple of meets this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Nice to see you back around Tom, hopefully you'll make a couple of meets this year
              Yeah definatly plan to get to a few meets, just to see the epic cars that are on here in the metal! Without sounding gay, you guys have inspired me to start working on my car again. After i bought the BBS's i didnt really change for about 3 months, but really got my motivation back again now ........think that as its my final year at uni, thats taking up most of my time

Hopefully picking my coilvers up this weekend, so no more scraping on the driveshafts....

Comment

• aah i'm in coventry at Uni, you dont happen to park along Raglan Street once in a while do you?

Comment

• yea, i was definately just looking out of my student halls window, and saw your MX5 on its new smooth wheels driving up a road with a white MX5 following.

Haha small world..

Comment

• Racelands scrubbing on the driveshaft?

Mine done that too, thinking of just dremmeling the corner off of it..
                    Low is a lifestyle..

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                      yea, i was definately just looking out of my student halls window, and saw your MX5 on its new smooth wheels driving up a road with a white MX5 following.

Haha small world..
                      Haha, yeah in my final year at cov uni! Spend all my time in Alma building at the moment.

Parking is a bastard around cov with this car, i cant get on any curb or anything lol

Coilovers are TA Technix at the moment. Picking the new ones up tommorow morning, so should find out soon enough weather i can get it any lower, fingers crossed!

Comment

• Hey all,

New member from South Wales. Here's my Focus

Posted a build thread here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=25791

Click for the Phokus Build Thread

Comment

• Where in south wales you from mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by pecs View Post
                            Where in south wales you from mate.
                            I'm from Aberdare You?

Click for the Phokus Build Thread

Comment

• From St Athan mate.

Comment

• That looked nice in the signature, now I see Calibre wheels :/

Comment

Working...
                                X