Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, how many cars do own matty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
      I seriously dislike how you always have dope looking cars matty.
      cheers dude

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
      Seriously, how many cars do own matty?
      ive got 5 at the mo, Been tryng to shift the tt for months though and mk1 golf just fills up my dads garage for last 7 years

The passat was ment to be a family hack, but seeing as my mk2 decided not to play ball i needed something to rock to edition. So knocked this together in couple weeks

Comment

• Wish i had the money for that many cars. Even if they were just standard

Comment

• Since I've put my name down for the End of Year bash at Ace Caf, I thought I should at least introduce myself rather than carry on lurking occasionally around here.

Own a Z4M Coupe, which I've had for a few years and has been out and about at the odd show/meet. KW Clubsports (as it's a track toy first and foremost), shadow chrome finished OEM CSLs (no reps please), with various subtle bodywork changes, bits of carbon etc...

However, my current project is an R53 MINI, which is coming together nicely for some big changes in the next week or so (hopefully before Players 5.0!). Here's a pic of the wheels test fit.

Lowered on KW Clubsports also (i liked the ride of the Z too much), with adjustable everything suspension-wise. As for the wheels, all I will give away at the moment is that they are a deep concave design, 17x8.5 on the front and 17x10 on the rear, and off to the powder coaters this weekend for some candy colour. Also got smoothed front and rear ends to go on next week, and a few other bits and pieces to give it a much cleaner look!
          Last edited by sixspeed; 09-07-2011, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• You bastard, they are some sweet looking rides.

Comment

• Lol, thanks.

I'll be sure to get them along to one of the meets soon!

Comment

• Did you have a CF Roof on that Z4M ??

I think it was featured in a gernan BMW Magazine about 2 Years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Pip308 View Post
                  Phil - Basingstoke
                  Black Bora/jetta mk4 tdi

first pic

Done two sumps in two weeks
                  Ah love this thing. I was at the German show with E30zone peoples, mines the low one with black front end on steelies

Comment

• Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                    Did you have a CF Roof on that Z4M ??

I think it was featured in a gernan BMW Magazine about 2 Years ago
                    Yup - thats the one! The first (in the UK at least) with it, and still one of only a few. A lot seem to wrap the roof, but not many go to the lengths of replacing the panel.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LukeFULLSTOP View Post
                        love

Comment

• my new E36

Comment

• my mini R53

IMG_1580 by dannyhughes, on Flickr

Comment

• Comment

• My e30...