Done two sumps in two weeks

Comment

• Looks sick all po po'd out

Comment

• feelin the 5-0 bora!

heres mine as she stands now -

^ Design Portfolio ^

Comment

• Daze.. car looks so cool in that pic...

My blister BN has 200sx has sold to a guy from germany... so now i have my low 'n' lush project v8

plans to slam and pimp

Comment

• That 7 will look amazing slammed.

Comment

• Nothing exciting but there have been updates:

I have shit new fake wheels and stupid high ride height still:

My DA Integra by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

And a new seat and wheel:

I suck at interior shots - Integra. by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

My engine is also dying, 3 litres of oil in a little under 3 months.

flickr
              Facebook
              Originally posted by driftsucky
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• How much were the fakies?

Comment

• Nothing, they were on Mike's red Civic as I was scrubbing out my other tyres.

flickr
                  Facebook
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Love that interior shot. Looking great so far.

Comment

• Cheers man, interior shots are stupidly difficult. I think it may be easier with a wideangle though.

flickr
                      Facebook

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

The passengers face... says it all...

Comment

• That pic awesome.

Comment

• He's thinking, I hope there's toilet paper in the bogs

Comment

• Mine, nothing compared to others, but making the most out of what i have which is what its all about right?

Comment

• ^^^^^cool little mini, love the colour

Well im from the UK and this is how my car currently sits.

Comment

Working...
                                X