This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mattc View Post
    Got it from work, I work at a college and they train people how to wrap cars and asked if I wanted mine done one week.

So I said yes and decided on that design and got it for free which is even better.
    Welcome to do mine anytime

Comment

• When are we seeing the sushi on wheels, Hayden?
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Maybe the end of next month BIG maybe, needs must as you Wellers say

Comment

• Looks better in that pic than the one I got, you parked facing up hill so it looks painfully high

Comment

• It is painfully high, its on coilover sleeves and rides like shit. I got my koni shocks from my eg civic to go on, then to hammer the rear arches back. I think I need 16's to fill the arches.

flickr
            Facebook
            Originally posted by driftsucky
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I wouldn't say it is high, but it certainly could go a lot lower. Are they the purple wheels off the Suzuki thing?

Comment

• Yeah they came on the teg but I didn't think I could insure it till October so I put the wheels on the ignis. But it turned out I could get insured for less than I thought.

After I have it sitting lower I'll put the b16 that I was going to use to race the civic in it, its amazingly slow at the moment.

Why do I choose cars that are very hard to get parts for though?

flickr
                Facebook
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Because window licker

Comment

• Bastard

flickr
                    Facebook

Comment

• hope my pics don't get slated in this section lol

Jon from NE, my ride is a 320iSE sitting on coilovers and trimmed(grinder) rear springs and styled with a touch of euro thank you Lamin-x, eventually she'll be sitting on style 5's with stretched rubber.

Comment

• Originally posted by samsam View Post
                        No stretched tyres here boy!

Back was sitting a touch high as it was very low on fuel
                        loving this E36 mate, they E34 throwing stars on it? E34 wheels fit ok?

Comment

• Yeah they do, better offsets too, like in the 20s instead so you get a flusher fit. 74mm centre bore rather than the 72mm from E36/46s.

Comment

• Just need to wait on my flatcap centers to be made and engraved and roll the front arches

#LOSING

Comment

• heres my 1978 1200 beetle, built on the drive and daily driven

Yes the wheels are meant to be like that...

Comment

• My 36' & a mates drift spec 36'.

Comment

Working...
                                X