• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sceneic route Clive? lol
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Haha you could say that, it was a pain getting on that field!

Comment

• Here's mine....

Comment

• Loving that indeed, just need to sort the backbox! Is that atlas grey?
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by GIR View Post

efforts are currently refurbishing the interior just need to ICE and fit the seats back.
            Then when i get some more money ill start working on the stance, where i live the roads are so shit due to constant hgv activity and silly amounts of roundabouts. I am a little apprehensive to drop the car much lower ( done 30 mm so far) as the sump is a bees dick away from the ground as it is.
            the most recent pic
            needs more stance mate,

1990 Sterling Silver BMW 318iS - 146 bhp / 192 Nm

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
              Loving that indeed, just need to sort the backbox! Is that atlas grey?

Thanks its 'light blue' not sure on the code though, yeah it was on there when i got her, just planning to go abit retro with her ie chain wheel etc.

Comment

• Couple of pics of mine. It's only on a H&R cup kit at the moment, need to get the coilies swapped over from my old car to bring the front down more. Also need to get the rear arches rolled as they rub with anyone in the back.

2004 BMW E46 330CD
                2012 BMW F21 ///M135i

Comment

• Mine, yes I know it needs rims. It will have them come September

Last edited by mattc; 06-21-2011, 02:18 PM.
                  MK1 Astra Estate
                  MK1 Astra Van

Comment

• ^Awesome, where did you get the vinyl?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                      ^Awesome, where did you get the vinyl?
                      Got it from work, I work at a college and they train people how to wrap cars and asked if I wanted mine done one week.

So I said yes and decided on that design and got it for free which is even better.
                      MK1 Astra Estate
                      MK1 Astra Van

Comment

• So good still but please ditch those rear window stickers.

Comment

• Still work in progress

Comment

• No stretched tyres here boy!

Back was sitting a touch high as it was very low on fuel

Comment

• Looks good, those wheels are looking immaculate now, was looking at them for some time at the meet.

Comment

• DA5 Integra by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Here is a pic of my new Teg, it has a long way to go but I already prefer it over the Suzuki.

flickr
                                Facebook
                                Originally posted by driftsucky
                                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Working...
                                X