This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought id put a few pictures of my current daily up -

This weekend im going to go lower, keeping my eyes pealed for some more 9's to go up front, and was toying with the idea of an Arqray lip?

My names Howson by the way, hopefully see some of you at various shows this year

Comment

• Now I love that. Wanted to see a square Z3M wheels setup for a long time.

Arquay lips are the best too.

Ditch the roof rails like Hayden?

Comment

• Thanks mate, ditching the roof rails - that is a very good shout, job for the weekend!

I had some X5 wheels ready to go on, but had the z3ms in my garage, so thought i may aswell try them...and they ended up staying, hard work finding another pair of rears though, so i think il just have to buy another full set

Do you know where the best place to get Arqray lips? I had a little search last month but to no avail

Love what you've done with yours by the way - the new wheels really do it justice, have you got anything planned for it next?

Comment

• Loving that touring big time, good work indeed man!
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• There is a guy on E46zone who just bought one over from the States, carbon one. Only place he could find. Had a right ballache getting it to fit though, cutting chunks of it etc.

The Dacia Sandero is almost on sale here lol only joking! As some of you know, I'd been looking into an Arqray Carbon Fibre Lip Spoiler Well after a few emails to DTM spec and a price for shipping to Ireland I finally took the plunge and ordered one last night In Carbon Hope to have it looking so...

Comment

• Thanks for the compliments!

Ive just checked that thread and managed to find where he got it from, Might have to fire an email over about shipping to the UK. Probably saved me a good 5 hours of searching then!

What shows are are people attending this year? I was going to give them a miss this year - but starting to get second thoughts

Comment

• Come to DC11 and the SW meet on the 26th

Comment

• Yeah, DC11 on 19th June, SW:UK 4 on 26th June, then Awesomefest in August and StanceWorks Summer Slam camping weekend.

Comment

• that looks awesome
                    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Well this weekend, i lowered it some more and took the roof bars off and it looks much better, also managed to source a pair of rears, so shall be 9's allround

Comment

• Bringing it to DC11 with us next weekend?

Comment

• I dont think il be able to make it to DC11 unfortunately as its a little short notice, but im going to try my best to get the wheels powdercoated for SW:UK 4

Comment

• Few recent shots on a visit to a field haha

Comment

• My old ride just before I sold her.

The new daily ride

Comment

• my daily....

Comment

Working...
                                X