X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you get rid of the camber?
    SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

• because I only put the wheels back on for the first sw meet removed them and stripped them the next day for paint and polish .

All back to normal now

Comment

• Good lad
        SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          The S14 gone then? Love that.
          Originally posted by omex_uk View Post
          That's sick! Please paint the front bumper white though, two tone isn't cool :P
          Cheers

S14 has gone , I was sad to see it go but after 7 ish years of ownership I felt I had done everything i wanted to do to it so thought id make a change

The front will be going back to white ( I feel theres to many pandas these days) and there will be a few other battle scars getting sorted aswell . First though i need to sort some decent fitting wheels . Got some new XXR's sat at home in a healthier 15x8 et0 to go on and replace the Rota's but these are just skid wheels until i decide wich wheels to plumb for .

Comment

• Originally posted by LewyS14a View Post

My new car better wheels etc to follow
            You buy that from a guy called Rich? Down Devon way?

Comment

• Originally posted by .Nath. View Post
              You buy that from a guy called Rich? Down Devon way?
              Yeah i think that was his name , was over in Honington ???

Better pics than my camphone

Last edited by LewyS14a; 04-10-2011, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LewyS14a View Post
                Yeah i think that was his name , was over in Honington ???

Better pics than my camphone
                Yeah man, he's good mates with one of the guys in our little club, (Will) Such a bad ass car.

Comment

• Originally posted by .Nath. View Post
                  Yeah man, he's good mates with one of the guys in our little club, (Will) Such a bad ass car.
                  haha ok everyone seems to know this car and some connection haha

The car is absoloutly mental ! its not got the power or looks of the SX but makes up for it with its pin sharp handling , the character of the shouty loud engine (wich pulls better than the 150bhp suggests) and the retro looks/feel .

Not very common to see them with an agressive stance over here so ill give it a whirl
                  Last edited by LewyS14a; 04-10-2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• I have to say, I've never even seen one in my life. I haven't a clue what it is lol

Comment

I have to say, I've never even seen one in my life. I haven't a clue what it is lol
                      Tis a AE86 Levin Coupe( Toyota Corolla,) and a badass example too

flickr
                      Facebook
                      Originally posted by driftsucky
                      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

I have to say, I've never even seen one in my life. I haven't a clue what it is lol
                        Originally posted by michealis View Post
                        Tis a AE86 Levin Coupe( Toyota Corolla,) and a badass example too
                        LOL

Yeah thats the one , most people are used to seeing the hatchbacks of Initial D fame so a Coupe catch's a lot of people out but its a bit different , unusual and thats one of the reasons I like it.

Cheers

Comment

• Thought i stick one up.

Comment

• Was that taken at combe this weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Turn View Post
                              Was that taken at combe this weekend?
                              Was good weather there, too many chav stands though really towards the quarry end.

Fair few nice cars though.
                              Cheap insurance means no lows. Fail....

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X