X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Na I wish :/ mspaintedthatplatethefuckup.jpg

Comment

• That's the first pic I have seen of your Car other than in your sig. Wicked photo

Comment

• From

To

Comment

• Hi my name is jorge and I'm currently in Bristol sw .Here's a few of mine still need more lows and getting some spacers to fill the gaps a little more. Specs; 2000 e36 compact coilovers bbs rs gt reps 9.5 rears with 215 35 18 and 8" fronts with 215 35 18 et 35 will get better pics soon

Comment

• spener that looks wicked. is it matt white?

Comment

• Hi everyone.
              Here are a few pics of my car. Thought I would post them up before the meet tomorrow so people know who we are.

Audi A3 2.0tfsi Quattro. Coilovers,S3 intercooler,8 Pot brakes,Neuspeed induction,stage 1 bluefin and A6 BBS splits.

And this is my Girlfriends beetle. Our 2000 mile a month commuter daily.
              1.9tdi, Coilovers and BBS CO`s

Comment

• Spener, love the change when you wenre't saying what you were doing I just had a feeling it would be a flat white. Fresh to say the least, whats it like close up? Shame your at Fast Show

Comment

• I'm naff at this picture posting business...

heres link to my s4duh

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

xx

Comment

• heres a teaser and link to the shots on flickr too

Comment

• Hey Peeps my first post !!

Haha, well i know Rally knows me, and some others too, but thought id show my face. I mainly modify MINIs here in the UK, but ive also got a huge soft spot for dubs and owned allsorts from slammed mk2s on G60s, Polo G40s and now my "brought from the dead" Mk3 Golf GTi....

Heres how it stands as of last year, on coilies, more to come this year...

Owned:Many MINIs, 88 Polo GT Highly Modded (FBC), 91 Polo G40 Highly Modded (PPP), 90 Mk2 Golf Driver Modified (LWR)
                      NOW: 95 Mk3 Golf GTI 8v (KDD)
                      John Cooper Works, but mine works better

Comment

• Hey all, this is my first post too!
                        Came to the meet today, and absolutely loved it. Even if I did do a dick move and smack into a kerb when I missed the turning aha.
                        This is my car, nothing special

Been waiting on a set of adapters so I can fit my pontiac snowflake alloys that I have. Been waiting 1+1/2 months with one guy, so I met up with a lad today at the meet to try and get them done in a couple of weeks time.
                        I don't really go to shows to show my car off, I go to them to take photos and enjoy other cars. By the end of this year I should have a Volvo 240 but we shall see aha. Anyway, looking forward to the next meet! I shall post my pictures up on here at some point aswell

Comment

• Nice to see the new people from today are joining up.

Comment

• Standard E36, 328 sport on 5s. Front will be coming down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              Spener, love the change when you wenre't saying what you were doing I just had a feeling it would be a flat white. Fresh to say the least, whats it like close up? Shame your at Fast Show
                              Just wanted something different from gloss, and has a nice mix with gloss purple centre and polished dishes.

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                              spener that looks wicked. is it matt white?
                              Cheers, yeah it is and montana graffiti paint at that.

Few more.

Comment

• flat white comes up really nicely.

Originally posted by Jersh
                                RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X