No announcement yet.

February Meet - UK's got stance yo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might have to abuse the credit card and get the coil's fitted.

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

Yeah bit of a preseason meet really, most people are still on their winters.

Comment

Just been informed that the services at the M1/M25 junction is South Mimms. Shall we say 11:00am there?

Im just putting suggestions in there air guys
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

there. hard. MOT retest on wednesday so I'll be attacking my car this weekend coz it's fully standard atm

I'm in putney aswell so if anyone wants to gather before the m1 throw me a pm

Comment

I'm gona have to go mental with the wire wheel, drill and spray cans this weekend if I want to get my wheels sorted out !

Wind deflector still hasn't turned up yet though

Comment

Mine just needs a damn good clean inside and out!
              Talk in the air of a new engine though, that could be interesting
              Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

Wheels will be going back on and a major detail but no camber as i will be taking the wheels back off the next day for a fefurb lol

Comment

Is that a car rig in your sig? hint.

Comment

if its the sweet red Corsa C that was at DC10 i think it prob a shot from the Fast Car(?) shoot and feature he has done.

Comment

Ah fair play. Might be seeing my car in there soon lolz

Comment

I can't make this meet cos I'm spuds deep in my mk1 Golf G60 project but if there's another in the Spring/Summer I'm sure me in my E46 and my mate in his E28 can come down

JT

Comment

JT as in the guy from WW / E46zone?

If this goes well, we'll prob get a few more over summer inbetween shows and that.

Comment

Fellas- this gathering sounds great! Be sure to take some pictures so those stateside can see how y'all get down.

Also, whoever is the organizer, PM me and I'll see what I can do to help!

Ben

Comment

Will be coming to this in my mk2 golf in convoy with SceneBM, ill post up a build thread thingy soon
                              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedogg View Post
                                if its the sweet red Corsa C that was at DC10 i think it prob a shot from the Fast Car(?) shoot and feature he has done.
                                Cough Cough corsa D lol. Yer that was from the shoot wish i had that rig but it wouldnt fit in my car lol.

Theres plenty of people going with dlsr's cameras etc jus wish i had a HD camera

Comment

Working...
                                X