• Show
Clear All

• Do it. The more the merrier
    Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• Originally posted by fresherz View Post
      just made one - can i get a list of people that want one

the width is 8.5 inches - i will charge £4 for each one

No offence but that looks sooo tacky, and like the other guy said, more of an american or french theme than british.

All it needs to be is SW|UK, with a clean crisp box or just plain and simple single coloured IMO.

Let the SW staff sort it out, or give them a hell of a big chunk of profit.

Comment

• Looking forward to this, shame im still in "wintermode"

looking forward to seeing what you guys are doing.
        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• As ben said, we usually go to meets then drift off somewhere for pictures anyway so you lot are more than welcome to follow us (if the place gets a bit cramped, seems to be big numbers!).

I hear the hockey stadium has been blocked off a fair bit for building. Also they put speedbumps in as its where the chavs gather to act like cunts.
          Last edited by Jason_E; 02-05-2011, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
            As ben said, we usually go to meets then drift off somewhere for pictures anyway so you lot are more than welcome to follow us (if the place gets a bit cramped, seems to be big numbers!).

I hear the hockey stadium has been blocked off a fair bit for building. Also they put speedbumps in as its where the chavs gather to act like cunts.
            or where twats in exceedingly low cars want to hang out

Comment

• So the hockey stadium was obviously a bad call, but never mind, we learn from our mistakes. I say we use it as a starting point, like you said. It's too late to change anything now, but for the next meet (I'm calling Easter Sunday??) we pick a better location, with more space as by then we're bound to have a bigger following.

Comment

• this is purely out of boredom, so ignore me if you like

Comment

• Like all them sCrapp, only thing i'd say is i'd of spaced the potholes away from the centre line to match up with the ''bloody'' spacing.

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

• We'll be there in my touring.

Comment

• Hockey Stadium should be OK, but for the next one, the MK dons carpark is an excellent meet venue

Comment

• See you guys there!
                        Instagram: bhups83

Comment

• I'm in Jorge you gotta remind me tho!

Comment

• I'll get a thread up at the end of the month for the next one.. Probably be April time, LowlifeUK are looking to set up a few meets which take place a bit more regularly.

Comment

• Make an SW Scotland one? Just for giggles...pweeeease

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                Make an SW Scotland one? Just for giggles...pweeeease
                                good point, wasnt this thing meant to be moving about a bit, or is it solidly in MK now?

Not having a go, just asking

Comment

Working...
                                X