Clear All

• Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
    What font is the stanceworks logo in?

EDIT: Found it, Imma have a pop.
    what is it then? i might have a go

Comment

• edit*
      just deleted it cause its all on the post below
      Last edited by sCrapp; 02-05-2011, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Are we doing this at the Hockey Stadium then?

Comment

• the second one may read wrong? 'done the british way' rather than 'the british way'
          kinda ignores the rest of the uk as well .. hmm..i didnt think this through

Comment

• Meet sounds cool are you expecting many?

Jeorg did you get my PM?

Comment

• Tbh the hockey stadium is generally a shit location. I've heard they've installed speedbumps there also. The footy stadium is good as it has food nearby and plenty of space.

Us Lowlife guys may take a little drive after to a quiet location with a good back drop if anyone wants to join

Comment

• just made one - can i get a list of people that want one

the width is 8.5 inches - i will charge £4 for each one

Comment

• Bit late to change it now, if its shit when we get there we will just have to move on elsewhere. Not a problem really.

Comment

• I'm liking both of them sticker idea's sCrapp.

Think the one with "The british way" is better too, nice and simple but effective all the same.

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bockett View Post
                      Tbh the hockey stadium is generally a shit location. I've heard they've installed speedbumps there also. The footy stadium is good as it has food nearby and plenty of space.

Us Lowlife guys may take a little drive after to a quiet location with a good back drop if anyone wants to join
                      Think me and the RollHard chaps may join you guys for a few snaps, can never have too many photos

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bockett View Post
                        Tbh the hockey stadium is generally a shit location. I've heard they've installed speedbumps there also. The footy stadium is good as it has food nearby and plenty of space.

I dont know anyone, but i may join if the back drop is nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTeeAdams View Post
                          I'm liking both of them sticker idea's sCrapp.

Think the one with "The british way" is better too, nice and simple but effective all the same.
                          Thanks, they were just quick things, may just stick them in our signatures instead aha

Comment

• I popped down the hockey stadium today and part of it was fenced off for building work, suppose it depends on how many turn up for how suitable it is. Once we've all met though there's plenty of places in and around mk to convoy too.

Hopefully going to bring a mate along and catch the convoy at toddington services upto mk.

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                              Thanks, they were just quick things, may just stick them in our signatures instead aha
                              Or that

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

• Hey guys, just signed up to see if those coming would be down to have the meet featured on MotorMavens.com?

I shoot for them as their UK based contributor, and this could be a good feature to start 2011 with!

I'll be coming up with a friend and his R32 Skyline.

Comment

Working...
                                X