February Meet - UK's got stance yo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jason_E View Post

Yes mate we will be heading from Fairford Leys estate? Not sure on a time will find out soonish though! What time you thinking of leaving?
    Was going to say that looks like Fairford. I'll be coming in from the other side of aylesbury to miss the town then be going past the prision at like 11.30.

Sam

Comment

• Shame a few off my mates and brothers car wont be done for this

still be good to see faces. Shall we all wear t-shirts with our forum names on them so we all know who each other is

Comment

• also a picture of our car, so people can match cars to faces.

Comment

• Or alternatively, just print out a pic of your face, and next to it put your SW username, and your real name underneath, and then leave it on the dash in your car?
          Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• Wouldn't be a British meet without British weather....

Comment

• That weather doesn't look very friendly. Not one bit.

S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

• Atleast we can get some moody pics

Comment

• Anywhere slightly undercover nearby?
                  Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• yeah any multi-story car parks? meet at the stadium, get everyone rounded up then move on to some cover?
                    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• aah damn... but yeah.. will look good in the shots

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
                        yeah any multi-story car parks?
                        Lol some of us are static There is some shelter around the stadium IIRC

As for those passing Aylesbury Jason_E has requested my presence to document the meeting point for the convoy from Aylesbury to MK.

We'll be leaving here for 11:30
                        The Junction Retail Park, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP20 1DG, UK

There's a KFC, Subway and Frankie and Benny's just park close to those and we'll hook up there.

Low friendly too.

Comment

• My car doesn't do multistories too well lol

We will all just meet up, wait half hour or something for those who are 'fashionably' late and head off if need be.

Comment

• We'll see how things pan out. I may have a location where I could shoot a few cars.

Comment

• Hey does anyone have a roller they could bring to the meet? I'd be keen as to roll my fenders a bit if someone can help...

Comment

• As above, my new stance at the rear is ridiculously flush and I'm static so I'm getting issues. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X