February Meet - UK's got stance yo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may count Zi out....

But not yet. Hopefully my car will make it without the sump eating floor. Oh, and it depends if I'm still over the limit in the morning. May not even go out the night before, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by olliewestwood View Post
      mmmm, im tempted by this!

I live close to Spener so wouldnt mind coming and doing some shots for my blog!
      No shit sherlock lol

Comment

• YES. Passed my MOT on Thursday and went nuts on the car yesterday so is all back to the ground with new wideness too! Having issues trying to install my new steering wheel though. Any of you guys done a swap with the e46 airbag to race wheel ???? I needs help

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
          YES. Passed my MOT on Thursday and went nuts on the car yesterday so is all back to the ground with new wideness too! Having issues trying to install my new steering wheel though. Any of you guys done a swap with the e46 airbag to race wheel ???? I needs help
          Just fitted a suede dished wheel to my 46, what you need to know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            I'll drop the OP a message asking him to do so.

Convoy coming down the M1, Donington Park Services at 10.30, with an aim to leave at 10.45.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&so...5,2.353821&z=9
            I'll (We'll) be there.

Comment

• just had a thought, how often are we planning on this happening? every month or 3 or 4 times a year etc?
              L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Bi-monthly?

Pick a few different places, some further south, some a little further north.

Comment

• bi monthly may wear down the novelty of the meets

i reckon once every 2 or 3 months means that its something to look forward to, and can encorporate other clubs etc to build the members

Comment

• 2 months is bi-monthly lol

Comment

• Planning a rolling meet up with the Donny convoy from Watford Gap.

Comment

• Pyro, I'll PM you my number, and if you send us yours I'll drop you a text when we are leaving the services?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          Pyro, I'll PM you my number, and if you send us yours I'll drop you a text when we are leaving the services?
                          Already sorted thanks George, I'm part of Team Spener :]

Aiming to get to WG about 11:30, should be more than enough time to beat you lot, then I'll get Spener to prank/txt me as you're near/going past or something.

In theory.

In practise I'll probably overlay and end up just meeting you there...

Comment

• Its almost here....... :s

Comment

• Getting exciting
                              Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• Haha 'Team Spener'

Finished both my wheels, rushed them in the end so they don't look 100%, they'll do though. Just need to give the car a well overdue clean. Oh, and sort the flat battery/

Comment

Working...
                                X