81' Audi 80 b2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this!
    It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

Originally posted by sergov View Post
      no gloss finish ? so the paint is kind of matte ?
      Satin mate...

91' TT - Mines ECU, Blitz SBC@1bar, ARC WMIC, 2.5" decat, 2.5" ProFlow Exhaust, HSD's, ls400's, JapanRacing JR12's. SoarerUnion.com

Comment

Love the car, love the colour, love the interior. I doff my cap to you and your fine stitching skills sir!

Comment

Indicators on.

Few bits of trim and sundries
          Wiring
          Fuel pump
          And r6 carbs to sort

Then it's MOT'able and will be up for sale soon I think...

I just have to get another 200sx

91' TT - Mines ECU, Blitz SBC@1bar, ARC WMIC, 2.5" decat, 2.5" ProFlow Exhaust, HSD's, ls400's, JapanRacing JR12's. SoarerUnion.com

Comment

Battery fitted in boot...

Cut a neat hole in the boot liner so it looks nice and factory. Winner.

I hope I get this running and sell it properly. We'll see.

Comment

Car looks great, interior is nice. Do u spray it yourself? I like to color, but clear coat doesn´t look good.

Comment

No clear coat... It's satin finish.

Yep sprayed it myself so as said its far from perfect! £55 gazebo off eBay for a spray booth!!!!

Comment

Well... Progress... Custom Gaz dampers being made up, and as a result a whopping I'm chopping a whopping 85mm out of the damper tubes... Pmsl.

That'll sort the reverse rake out! Hahahha

Comment

You fancy bringing it to MK?

Comment

When is it Jorge? Not been online much while its off the road.

Should be on the road by feb 25th all being well....

Comment

17th March, a sunday

Comment

Ooh that's possible!

Finished my oak retro roof rack today...

On:

Pleased with it!

Comment

Gaz called earlier, 3 weeks wait on build time for my dampers. Bugger. Looks like end of feb for moving then! Hope to get it running in the garage before then so its only the suspension & brakes to put on/left to do.

Comment

Are the wheels MiM 1900s? I had a set of those on one of my old E30s; 7x15" ET15 and I've not seen a set in use since.

Car looks top, wish I had the confidence to retrim my own interior but I just know I'd suck at it.
                              Audi 80 (B4) TDI - Hardslam coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Wycked View Post
                                Are the wheels MiM 1900s? I had a set of those on one of my old E30s; 7x15" ET15 and I've not seen a set in use since.

Car looks top, wish I had the confidence to retrim my own interior but I just know I'd suck at it.
                                No I think rarer than that.

They are 8x15 powertechs in et20.

German wheels. Imported from Germany, can't find another set on German or UK sites so I'm a bit precious about them!

Comment

Working...
                                X