• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And how is your dutch?

Comment

Not Good... Honestly very very bad ;-)
      But I'm practicing every day...

I found a lot of jobs where dutch isn't necessary, only German and English...

I think nearly everybody in nl speaks a little bit german?!

Comment

Originally posted by Riskant View Post
        And how is your dutch?
        But i can read a lot already ;-)

Comment

Jawol, wir sprechen ein klein bietschen deutsch, aber wir kann deutsch bijna allemaal verstehen

That's about the best german one can expect from one Niederlender who doesn't live near the border
          Check us out @ Facebook: Flatworx

Comment

Nice I think this is why I love the Netherlands, the language is quite easy to learn...

I will give you an update, when I know where I'm going exactly...

Comment

you can consult to the transportation company so that you can get the exact information about the APK from germany to NL.
              Safety Manager | Safety Director

Comment

Originally posted by iloow View Post
                Jawol, wir sprechen ein klein bietschen deutsch, aber wir kann deutsch bijna allemaal verstehen

That's about the best german one can expect from one Niederlender who doesn't live near the border
                Hahaha, geweldig!

Comment

If you are gonna import a car to the netherlands you must go to the rdw! But when you got a car with leather, navigation etc etc you pay more for import!
                  when you want disscount, the best thing you can do is get some crack ass body pannels,
                  Swap interior. If it looks like a damaged vehicle you get disscount!
                  and when you are in NL and the car is approved then you can bild every thing back and it aint no problem, you don't have to go back to the rdw then.
                  If you are living in holland and you want to tune your car ain't a problem you don't have to go to the rdw, only if you are going from a 4cil to a 6cil. Or mod you chassis, in that spirit!

And for apk there are a lot of rules, only if we are going to say every thing we would be here some hours, but the main thing of apk is safety, its a safety check up

Best regards!

Comment

APK is quite easy they say? I sure as hell hope my E30 will pass

BMW E30 316 Type 1 "Isabel"

Originally posted by NickBroderick
                    I saw a stock height vette scrape into a restaurant parking lot when I was dropping off my brother for work. I then scraped a lot more than him and became happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X