Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• van die laatste had ik een soort van lowrider gemaakt. gewoon omdat het kan.

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
    "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

• hydro's zuigen echt zwaar, als je ermee moet rijden, comfort -10
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• alsof je zo'n auto bouwt voor het comfort. lijkt me gewoon knettahh gaaf om een jappen lowrider te hebben.

staat hier om de hoek trouwens een goudkleurige (hoe toepasselijk) crown bij een garage die ik echt enorm dik vind. zal d'r eens een foto van maken.

Comment

• neemt het van mij aan

lowrider op hydro is echt het allerslechtse waar je ooit in gereden hebt!!
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• blabla
            Facebook Sander Zuurbier
            Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

• "Add infraction for SanderZ"....

Pascal, wat gebeurt er dan eigenlijk?
              Lucas
              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
              Originally posted by LCG
              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Lucas
                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                Originally posted by LCG

Comment

• Een leuk FYI'tje voor jullie:

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  lucas how did friday go?
                  Ok,, well... it kinda sucked. ALL FREAKING DAY.

Started with massive traffic jams around Lille and Antwerpen.
                  Because of that I arrived 1h20m later than the +- 11:00 that I told the seller of the CLS 500.
                  Door was locked, car was inside his workshop/showroom.

I call the guy.

He picks up.

I hear Train station sounds on the background and he just says;
                  "Jeah I left twenty minutes ago because after one hour, you weren't there. And I have other stuff to do during my day. But I'll be back in the end of the afternoon..."

Me:
                  "You've got some balls mate. I told you that I had to come all the way from freaking Paris and I could be here a bit later..."

Him:
                  "Yeah but you could have called me...."

Me:
                  "You have a freaking dealership and a showroom. Why the hell aren't you staying open all day?! Never realised that people can have some delays??!! Like, WTF?"

Him:
                  "You can come back in the afternoon..."

Me:
                  "No I'm going to visit a 911 now. Shove that overpriced CLS in your arse mate"

I hang up, and leave the place.

And that calls himself a businessman...

So then I went to see the 911 C2 that was closeby.

Came there, All cars standing outside, guy had a small workshop without any lift, hoist, proper tools or anything.

So my first conclusion: The guy won't do any maintenance or detailed inspections. He just trades shit."

I ask the guy to show me the car.

See the car standing outside in the rain, lots of other cars in the way towards the open road. So nearly impossible to make a test drive.

Walk up to the car.

>See green algae on all the outside seals of the car.
                  >Headlights faded to yellow.
                  >See color difference on the front "bonnet/bootlid".
                  >Open the door: Dark blue freaking interior. (one of my biggest downturns on a car: Blue interiors.
                  >Feel plastics in the interior: Feels like an Opel Astra from 1999.

Ask the guy for the paperwork.

See paperwork:

>Car is from 1998. Ad says 1999.
                  >Maintenance is filled/stamped up to 47.000 km. Odo says 217.000. No receipts. No anything.
                  >Booklets are in Italian. But car was imported from germany (Triple import).

I ask the guy why he let me come over.

He replies with: "Because the car is good"

Me: "How do you know? You don't have a lift or anything to inspect that"

Him: "I just know..."

Me: "........ Good luck"

I shake his hand and leave.

Side note:

I used my Nissan Juke company car for the trip. Which received a new windscreen three weeks ago. They installed it incorrectly and does not seal of properly.
                  That day was very rainy. Almost like a typhoon.
                  Saw water coming in, flowing OVER the dashboard, into the the pass. footwell.
                  See ESP malfunction light go on, and KEY warning light go on.
                  both Interior and exterior lights start flickering.

apart from that, I managed to arrive at the CLS guy's place without any problem.

When I arrived at the 911 guy, The car would switch back to ACC mode out of its own. Making it impossible to lock the car.

So I left the car unlocked in ACC mode when I was at the 911 guy

So, afterwards, I walk back to the car. See all my windows fully fogged up, with water drops falling down.

Enter car, battery almost flat, but still starts.
                  Heater doesn't work anymore. No way to unfog the windows.
                  Undress outside the car in the rain. Used my Tshirt to unfog the windows.

This day just could NOT GET ANY WORSE... (spoiler alert)

Jumped in the Juke and went full throttle towards the S600 LANG seller. Which was on the complete other side of the country. (still only 100 kms, but it gives the story a bit more drama).

I arrive at the S600 place and park the Juke. Miraculously it shuts down as it is supposed to. So I lock it.

I look around for the car and there it was; sitting in a parking lot. Wheels dirty, but NO damage AT ALL. Flawless.

The car gives me a warm feeling of honesty. May sound faggy, but there's no other way to describe it. Had that same feeling when buying the CLK. Which never let me down (knocks on wood).

Give a glance at the interior, see a mint, but dusty interior.
                  Look through the rear window. See A LOT of dog hair in the back seats. But no tears in the leather. So only cleaning is needed. SCORE.

The owner walks up to me.
                  He's OLD. Like, 78-years-old -OLD. Man appears to be a former KLM pilot.
                  Man shows paperwork. Fully filled and stamped. SCORE.
                  Man shows me all the receipts of the car. Everything is there, and all the important stuff has been done.
                  -Ignition coils - SCORE
                  -Auto Body Control/Airmatic air ride system checked and approved by dealer half a year ago. - SCORE
                  -Fully serviced by dealer from day 1 - SCORE
                  -Next service is due in 14.000 km. - SCORE

Do a test drive. The thing drives MINT. Everything works. And the BITURBO V12 goes like stink.

I fell in love.

I wanted that car so badly and admitted it to the guy.

Guy turns to me and tells me I'm the first person that comes for the car that he trusts. Only received bids from lowlife lowballers in the past.

I finish the test drive and tell the guy that I'll drive back home and will convince parents and will let him know that same day.

I Shake the mans hand and leave.

I jump in my juke and start engine. No problems.

I call parents right away instead of driving back first.

Explain the story to my parents.

Parents aren't convinced.

Parents tell me I should sell the CLK first before I buy the S600. Which sounds fair enough. Actually I'm about to in two weeks when a guy will come to see the car in person. Already agreed on a price by phone with that guy.

Parents tell me I should call that guy again.

I call the guy and tell him I want a definitive confirmation and a deposit for the car so i can be sure he's interested.

Guy says he won't untill he sees the car in person first. Which will be in two weeks from now.

He says he can't come any earlier.

FUCK. problem.

PLAN B:

I shut down the Juke and walk back to the S600 owner and ask if HE accepts a deposit to hold the car for two weeks for me.

He askes 10% of asking price.

No way José. I'm not paying you €810,- for a deposit when I'm not fully sure if my buyer will buy my CLK.

S600 owner feels with me and asks if I would like to show the car at home to convince parents to let me buy it anyway.

(I know I'm 25, but they are still the owners of the workshop where I store my cars. It also happens to be where my dad stores his farming machines and tractors. So yeah. It kinda is their call as well...)

Excellent idea sir.

I go outside to take my stuff out of the Juke.

Juke pops into ACC limp mode again. Won't shut down anymore.

FUCKFUCKFUCK. Srsly?? NOW?!

Walk back to the S600 owner and tell him I can't take the car home because of malfunctioning Juke and Murphy's-Law-day.

I tell him that I will take the risk of the S600 being sold in the upcoming two weeks. So no deposit, no anything.

I leave the place in my malfunctioning Juke. Devastated.

I arrive home. See my white 260E project car that was delivered that same week.

Inspect the bottom of the car on my hoist. Car appears to be a bog mobile and needs more welding than anticipated.

FAWK

Start the 260E to go for a test drive.

One block from my house, I blow the engine. Runs on 5,5 cylinders now.

F-FUCKSAKE

I park the car in my workshop.

Walk into my house.

Step into my bed and did the following procedure:

Last edited by loekaaz; 03-09-2016, 05:18 PM.
                  Lucas
                  Originally posted by LCG

Comment

• Tsja.

Je hebt iig de mogelijkheid om als een baas een S600 te kunnen kopen.
                    Last edited by DC95; 03-15-2016, 06:39 AM. Reason: Blijkbaar zijn een SL600 en S600 niet hetzelfde... Sorry Mr. Grumpy ;)
                    If shit can happen, shit's bound to happen.

Comment

• Een SL600???
                      Mag je rustaahg 20 ruggen voor neer te tellen ja....

Dus hoop dat deze S nog wel effies blijft staan
                      Last edited by loekaaz; 03-09-2016, 02:12 PM.
                      Lucas
                      Originally posted by LCG

Comment

• Wordt de S600 verkocht samen met taxibordje met zuignapjes en louche, demonteerbare meter?
                        Dutch language sounds like a drunk German trying to speak English, while on magic mushroom, eating Belgian waffles.

Comment

• je vergeet het plaksnorretje en een cassetebandje met de top 40 hollandse hits.

genoeg trashtalking heur loekie,

hopen dat je de CLK volgende week verpatst hebt, deze halen en voor jezelf een belofte neerleggen om niet eerder met SL aan de slag te gaan voordat benzilla EINDELIJK de weg op mag.

oh en dat witte gedrocht asap de deur uitsmijten

Comment

• Wat Twan zegt! Ik hoop dat het de S mag gaan worden voor je vrint!!

Comment

• ocharme Lucas, ik voel met je mee. Maar wat zeggen ze weer? Na regen komt zonneschijn? Dus de clk geraakt wel verkocht en de S600 zal er nog wel staan :-)

Comment

• Laten we het hopen Hatim, laten we het hopen....

@de rest: Ik hoop ooit nog zon zuignap taxi bord te ontvangen voor een verjaardag oid. Lijkt mij mega vet
                                Lucas
                                Originally posted by LCG

Comment

Working...
                                X