New MKVI GTI from the Bay Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MKVI GTI from the Bay Area

Hey! I have a Candy White 2010 GTI and i'm from the Bay Area. Im a big fan of the forum. I haven't done any suspension mods YET. I've done simple costmetic (vinyl roof and yakima roof rack)

I've been using this forums for ideas. I'm looking to get some coilovers and rims. Not really sure what rims to look for, but I know I just wanna do 18" and to be in black. Any ideas?

I look forward to being apart of these forums and hopefully meeting some of you.

Can't wait to see it stanced

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Welcome

Any ideas on which coils or wheels yet?

Comment

welcome

Comment

question, can you be hella flush and take a car on the track? (pls ignore my naivety)

Comment

answer- you can do what ever you want. but obviously the more you stretch your tires the less traction

Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              no. this thread is for serious discussion only. get that "lol" shit out of here

Comment

welcome. post up some pics of your gti. i thnk the mkvi is so much nicer than the nkv
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                X